Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '73 Black seats, windshield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cheapsnake
Seats are absolutely blemish free, seams are all solid and vinyl is all supple. The only flaw is at the front of the passenger seat base (see close-up) where there is a 1" abrasion. This does not show when the cushion is in place. $325 + shipping. I've also got door panels (VG condition - $125), door pulls and map pockets ($60) to go with the seats if you need them. Backpad, 7/10, looks good from the front, but has some water staining on the back, $65 + shipping.

I also have a windshield, no chips or scratching. Professionally packed and shipped to your door for $350.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

veltror
These would be nice but the cost of shipping to the Uk would be prohibitive...
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Would you sell just the drivers seat & how much ? How much is shipping to

43567. Let me know, please ! Dave slap.gif
jasons
Sent you a PM on the seats.
xperu
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Aug 5 2010, 08:11 PM) *

Seats are absolutely blemish free, seams are all solid and vinyl is all supple. The only flaw is at the front of the passenger seat base (see close-up) where there is a 1" abrasion. This does not show when the cushion is in place. $325 + shipping. I've also got door panels (VG condition - $125), door pulls and map pockets ($60) to go with the seats if you need them. Backpad, 7/10, looks good from the front, but has some water staining on the back, $65 + shipping.

I also have a windshield, no chips or scratching. Professionally packed and shipped to your door for $350.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I'll buy the Seats if Jason does not take them. Mike
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Aug 6 2010, 02:18 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Would you sell just the drivers seat & how much ? How much is shipping to

43567. Let me know, please ! Dave slap.gif

If they don't sell as a set I'll be back to you. Thanks

Tom
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(xperu @ Aug 6 2010, 09:39 AM) *

QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Aug 5 2010, 08:11 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I'll buy the Seats if Jason does not take them. Mike

Thanks Mike, you're first in line.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.