Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heat exchangers Stainless Steel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
epignosix
I have heat exchangers in really good shape. I am asking $300 for both including valve attached included in the picture. I will ship at your expense. When we bought the car we were told that the heat exchangers were new at a cost of $800.
IPB Image

Nice muffler available as well for $150

IPB ImageIPB Image
914_teener
What are they for.... 1.7 1.8 or 2.0 makes a difference.

Thanks
JeffBowlsby
These are tempting, they look like they are the 2.0 HEs, please confirm. Any damage, dents, cracks at mounting holes etc? Will you box them up well padded to prevent damage during shipping? How much for shipping to 94583?
pilothyer
They are very clearly 2.0 liter and they are the SSI later ones with the SS Flanges, very well priced at that...They look to be dentless and very nice at least on the engine side..........I wish I needed some...they would be sold about now.....Jerry
Root_Werks
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Aug 5 2010, 09:46 PM) *

They are very clearly 2.0 liter and they are the SSI later ones with the SS Flanges, very well priced at that...They look to be dentless and very nice at least on the engine side..........I wish I needed some...they would be sold about now.....Jerry

agree.gif

I just spent $600 on a total conversion backdating my 75'.

$300 is a screaming deal.

Where were you a month ago?! laugh.gif
epignosix
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 6 2010, 01:45 PM) *

agree.gif

A month ago I was busy with my newborn daughter!

epignosix
QUOTE(epignosix @ Aug 6 2010, 10:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 6 2010, 01:45 PM) *

agree.gif

Why do I feel like I underpriced these?
warrenoliver

[/quote]
Why do I feel like I underpriced these?
[/quote]

I sent a PM about the heat exchangers. Did you receive it?

Warrenoliver
championgt1
Good deal on the exchangers.

CONGRATS ON THE NEW ADDITION!! smilie_pokal.gif
mikea100
I'll take HE. PM sent. Please let me know freight to Edison, NJ 08820 and preferred form of payment. Thanks, Mike

QUOTE(epignosix @ Aug 5 2010, 09:30 PM) *

I have heat exchangers in really good shape. I am asking $300 for both including valve attached included in the picture. I will ship at your expense. When we bought the car we were told that the heat exchangers were new at a cost of $800.

epignosix
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Aug 7 2010, 11:49 AM) *

I'll take HE. PM sent. Please let me know freight to Edison, NJ 08820 and preferred form of payment. Thanks, Mike

QUOTE(epignosix @ Aug 5 2010, 09:30 PM) *

Sale Pending... chill out peeps
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.