Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK, what's with the Board?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
william harris
So, tonignt I was going to post a long string of pictures of the rear suspension rebuild I started. After posting 4 posts, nothing else goes on. What's up with that? Some rule I don't know about? <_<
J P Stein
Try again, see whut happens.
william harris
Thanks, the random picture didn't seem to brake the bad deal here. Screw it, its late, I have day 5 of a trial starting tomorrow. So I'm off to bed. Will post rest of pictures of rear suspension drop and disassembly later this week. wink.gif
seanery
make sure your pictures are less than 300kb.
william harris
Yeah, they were all VGA thumbnails. Will try again tomorrow after I finish day 5 of a trial today.
machina
sorry but I wasn't aware that more than one image per post could be inserted.

how do you put multiple images in one post?

dr
seanery
the only way to post more than 1 pic is to host the image elsewhere and link to it.
You can use photoshop to make 1 big pic, but that isn't truly posting multiple pics.
machina
ok, I have been ganging up multiple pics in one image but it can be a pia sometimes. So is uploading to my ftp first.

Is it hard to program for multiple separate images?

dr
seanery
I'm not sure on that one, but most of the invision boards I have been on have that same setup.
Dave_Darling
Yes, it is a PITA to set up. You need a parallel database and then a way to insert images into and to link to that. But it gets the images out of the Board's area, which actually speeds up the performance of the BBS software and makes it more manageable.

Or at least, that's what Wayne told us when he disabled the regular "attach", and left the "attach multiple" available on the Bird board.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.