Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1976 Porsche 914 2.0 - $2000 OBO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dvanhoos
1976 Porsche 914 2.0. 62,000 original miles. Second owner. Engine has been removed in order to repair pin holes in hell hole area but don't have the time or patience required to complete the work. Vehicle deserves a home with someone who is able to finish the repair and make it roadworthy again.

Vehicle is complete (with exception of a "C" missing from the PORSCHE lettering on the engine deck lid; even have the original window sticker. Interior is in very good condition. Left, rear brake caliper is seized and either needs rebuilt or replaced. Also have new engine shelf for hell hole side, and four stock wheels acquired separately. Rocker panels are off and the longs look good.

Just to be clear the engine is still out of the vehicle; the car has been priced accordingly. $2,000 OBO. Serious inquiries only. E-mail me at david_vanhoose@ieee.org with any questions.

Click to view attachment
carr914
welcome.png and that sounds like a decent price
914xprs
very good price. just wish i had more room.
thinking!!!!! might get back to you. good luck
bdstone914
Welcome to the world. It might help to add some pictures of the interior, trunks, engine compartment and engine. Looks like a decent car and price and interested buyers like to see details. Even point out the problems. I shows honesty on the sellers part.
Good luck

Bruce
dvanhoos
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 7 2010, 07:04 AM) *

Welcome to the world. It might help to add some pictures of the interior, trunks, engine compartment and engine. Looks like a decent car and price and interested buyers like to see details. Even point out the problems. I shows honesty on the sellers part.
Good luck

Bruce

Fair enough. Here are some pictures of the work in progress on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanhoose/tags/914/

Interior is mostly disassembled as wanted to be able to get clear access to the firewall, but I will try to get pictures up of the seats, carpeting, trunks, etc. in the next few days. I have pointed out what I know to be wrong with the vehicle (e.g., the frozen rear caliper) in my original post but can certainly answer any other question folks might have.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.