Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 1.8 project complete, chicago burbs $250
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dougcoup
I have this 73, 1.8 that was sitting for about 10 years outside. It is all there, glass in good shape, some dents in fenders rust on outer rockers and battery box.
All else unknow, engine trans (shifts).

Oh I hooked up battery and all electrical works so some attention to motor could result in a runner... I have a 914 race car and wanted the rear tailights and asked if he wanted to sell it and next thing I know I have the whole car.

I will email photos of parts that people want and will post whole car shortly.

doug 847-452-8087 dougcoup711@yahoo.com rather than through 914world
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(dougcoup @ Aug 8 2010, 03:24 PM) *

I have this 73, 1.8 that was sitting for about 10 years outside. It is all there, glass in good shape, some dents in fenders rust on outer rockers and battery box.
All else unknow, engine trans (shifts).

Oh I hooked up battery and all electrical works so some attention to motor could result in a runner... I have a 914 race car and wanted the rear tailights and asked if he wanted to sell it and next thing I know I have the whole car.

I will email photos of parts that people want and will post whole car shortly.

doug 847-452-8087 dougcoup711@yahoo.com rather than through 914world

I am interested. PM sent
GaroldShaffer
I'm interested also if Mark passes on it. PM sent.
BigDBass
I am interested in knowing which of my 2 midwestern 914 buddies might end up with this car biggrin.gif
dougcoup
first come first served... call me 847-452-8087 as I may trade for a boat project off craigslist soon. so if you are truely interested call
dougcoup
sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.