Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Parting Out whole car 73 w/1.8 plus extras stock and Race you have
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dougcoup
I have the following to sell.
73 1.8 FI complete. Tan interior, good glass, let me know what parts you want I will photo and quote price. or make offer with part you are requesting.

Also Weber 40IDA3C, I have set of manifolds for it but only 1 set of carbs and 3 horns. All for $175, or $75 for manifolds and $100 for rest.

Russell -6 fuel line with quick connectors 4 90degree, 4 straight, and 2 - 45 degrees. 25 ft of hose.

Also Weber/ITD air filter alterative. $50 for pair, of thse new out of box. I have run them on track and they run great and do a fine job. They are oiled just like K&N

Have 911 rear sepension to give you 5 lug. Have complete 914 suspension off my race car (old stock one) front/rear/swaybars/trailing arms and brakes and rotors (these are new as I ran it as a 4 lug for the 1st few events.). prices vary.
Steering rack and torrison bars available off 911 and 914

Have extra 914 headers 1 5/8 - $350
dougcoup
wbers
dougcoup
dd
914runnow
Hi there..Since 73 had 1.7 and 2.0..
Is this a transplant engine???
I am wanting FI from a 1.8 7 pin AFC system
EC Motor...Which would be a 1975 motor...
Probably a motor # first..
then we can go from there..
Thanx Rx
koozy
I'll take all the Weber carb stuff for $175 please.
koozy
How much for the fuel line stuff?
PorscheKeene914
What would you be looking for for the old 914 brakes, we just bought one that sat for 20 years in a garage and the calipers are gone.... (PM Sent)
Nana's_914
Do you have a rear swaybar for sale?
NineOneFour
i am intrested in the 911 suspension for the back plus the brakes and brake backing plates how much for all of it? thanks for your time cory
xperu
I'll Take the front swaybar. Thanks Mike
914runnow
QUOTE(914runnow @ Aug 11 2010, 08:10 PM) *

Thanx Rx

Still hoping for some sort of reply please...
Thanx Rx
draganc
How much for all the Russell fittings and fuel line?
Thanks,
Dragan
914runnow
QUOTE(914runnow @ Aug 11 2010, 08:10 PM) *

Thanx Rx

Found the 1.8 system locally..no need to reply now..
(not that I believe you were going to anyway).... dry.gif
dhkieffer
WTB (want to buy)

Does this car have a very good right rear inner trailing arm support console (the support console that extended from the frame to the support the inside end of the trailing arm closes to the engine)?
Als914
QUOTE(dougcoup @ Aug 8 2010, 01:51 PM) *

I have the following to sell.
73 1.8 FI complete. Tan interior, good glass, let me know what parts you want I will photo and quote price. or make offer with part you are requesting.

Also Weber 40IDA3C, I have set of manifolds for it but only 1 set of carbs and 3 horns. All for $175, or $75 for manifolds and $100 for rest.

Russell -6 fuel line with quick connectors 4 90degree, 4 straight, and 2 - 45 degrees. 25 ft of hose.

Also Weber/ITD air filter alterative. $50 for pair, of thse new out of box. I have run them on track and they run great and do a fine job. They are oiled just like K&N

Have 911 rear sepension to give you 5 lug. Have complete 914 suspension off my race car (old stock one) front/rear/swaybars/trailing arms and brakes and rotors (these are new as I ran it as a 4 lug for the 1st few events.). prices vary.
Steering rack and torrison bars available off 911 and 914

Have extra 914 headers 1 5/8 - $350

Is the Russell fittings and fuel lines still available? I didn't see a price. Let me know.

Thanks ,
Al
6freak
whatta want for the washer and dryer av-943.gif w00t.gif ..just kid`n poke.gif biggrin.gif
draganc
Still waiting for a price for the Russell fittings and fuel line.

I asked first bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.