Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunscreen Poll
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ripper911
I've been geting a nice farmers tan driving with the top off.

Do you people remember your protection, or not?
ClayPerrine
Don't need no stinkin' sunscreen when driving.. we drive with the top on, the tinted windows up and the AC running.

We use it at the AX events.

Michael N
Sun screen most of the time. Always a baseball cap. Bald guys heads burn fast and hurts a lot.
gopack
Need another poll option:
"It has been so long, I forget, can you DRIVE these cars?"
OR
"I dunno, it's shady in the garage!"
tod914
Just a sunscreen on the dash.
J P Stein
I never have used it. The skin on my forearms & forehead now looks like hammered shit....maybe worser. On the forearms my skin in very thin & tears/bruises easily. My calves look like WWII was fought there.

"If I had known I was gonna live this long I'da taken better care of myself when I was young." (G .Burns)
hot_shoe914
I voted "Sometimes if I think about it", but I always have it in the car, just forget to use it 99.99% of the time. chair.gif
Mike Bellis
When I bought the car in Los Angeles, I drove it north to San Francisco in the summer. 7 hours later I made it home with second degree burns on my left arm. I stash sunscreen in the glove box now.
detoxcowboy
what? blink.gif
Andyrew
Those who know me know that I apply sunscreen every 45mins to an hour while driving, and I can be found in the shade when standing. Those who drive with me will see me franticly finding shady spots in the car to put my arms..

Those who know me also know im a ginger biggrin.gif

I burn after 15 minutes of direct sun light. I peal, I dont tan.
jeffdon
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Aug 9 2010, 09:40 AM) *

Those who know me know that I apply sunscreen every 45mins to an hour while driving, and I can be found in the shade when standing. Those who drive with me will see me franticly finding shady spots in the car to put my arms..

Those who know me also know im a ginger biggrin.gif

I burn after 15 minutes of direct sun light. I peal, I dont tan.

Guy I know from Ireland once said to me when asked about going to the beach "Feck no. Putting an irishman on a beach is like putting a fork in a microwave".
veltror
obviously this question is California driven Sun in the UK... ah yes back in 76....
ripper911
California cheer.gif

Not me

Georgia ar15.gif
stirthepot.gif
Eric_Shea
Drive faster and the suns rays won't hit you...
Sleepin
I usually show up to events (about the only long trips I make in a 914) with raccoon eyes...gotta love it. One of these days, I will put my skirt on and actually use some sunscreen. biggrin.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 11 2010, 07:04 PM) *

I usually show up to events (about the only long trips I make in a 914) with raccoon eyes...gotta love it. One of these days, I will put my skirt on and actually use some sunscreen. biggrin.gif

For God's sake, put your skirt on....the mind boggles. w00t.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 10 2010, 05:18 PM) *

Drive faster and the suns rays won't hit you...

This gets my vote!

And Eric ........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.