Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone using a Kirkey seat?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MikeSpraggi
I need to install SFI or FIA certified seats in my track 914 project. The Corbeau Forza's I have are not certified. Anyone using a Kirkey driver's seat? If so, what model fits in a 914 using a 5 point harness system. Thanks.
plas76targa
Hi Mike! Sorry can't answer your seat question but confused24.gif haven't seen you reply about the BBQ. I might have to hissyfit.gif if you don't stop by and beer3.gif with us!
biggrin.gif Hope all's well with you.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 9 2010, 09:14 AM) *

Hi Mike! Sorry can't answer your seat question but confused24.gif haven't seen you reply about the BBQ. I might have to hissyfit.gif if you don't stop by and beer3.gif with us!

I'll be there, probably one of the last to leave beerchug.gif. I will be at Porschefest at Summit Point the week before, oh wait .. snap! That's this weekend coming up! Anyways, if the teener survives, I'll bring it along, if not, some other ride. For some reason, I thought the "BBQ" thread was out west somewhere confused24.gif. Yea, I'll be there.
plas76targa
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Aug 9 2010, 12:00 PM) *

I'll be there, probably one of the last to leave beerchug.gif. I will be at Porschefest at Summit Point the week before, oh wait .. snap! That's this weekend coming up! Anyways, if the teener survives, I'll bring it along, if not, some other ride. For some reason, I thought the "BBQ" thread was out west somewhere confused24.gif. Yea, I'll be there.

I hope to go to the AX this weekend too. Want to caravan it?
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 10 2010, 05:52 AM) *

QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Aug 9 2010, 12:00 PM) *

I hope to go to the AX this weekend too. Want to caravan it?

Matt, I just saw this post. I left for Summit Point early Friday morning as the DE sessions began at 9 AM with the tech inspection at 7 AM. I would not have been able to caravan and really didn't get a chance to see any of the autox. We had 3 to 4 run sessions each day (Friday was the only 4 seesion day for the run groups). Did you make it to the autox?
tomeric914
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Aug 9 2010, 07:20 AM) *

I need to install SFI or FIA certified seats in my track 914 project. The Corbeau Forza's I have are not certified. Anyone using a Kirkey driver's seat? If so, what model fits in a 914 using a 5 point harness system. Thanks.

Yes, Kirkey Intermediate Road Race - 47 Series. Take a look in my build thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=1351061
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.