Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 914 2.0 For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Nick Brenkus
Please delete, thank you.
DanT
pictures sell cars smile.gif
Nick Brenkus
Dan, if you would like to see pictures simply send me an e-mail as shown in ad.

Thanks,

Nick
Tom_T
QUOTE(Nick Brenkus @ Aug 9 2010, 11:34 AM) *

Dan, if you would like to see pictures simply send me an e-mail as shown in ad.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick - what Dan is saying is that it's in your best interest to post pix here - at least a few showing the car off, then have interested parties contact you for detailed pix. Yours sounds like a very nice 73 2L & you're asking top dollar, so folks here more or less expect to see at least some eye candy. In fact so much so, that they came up with a smiley specifically for such instances below. shades.gif

It also wouldn't hurt to sign up as a member here & put your 914 info in, since it's free anyway & you'll lose the "Lurker" moniker! biggrin.gif

Some sellers post a link to a photobucket/etc. set somewhere, but IMHO if I were you, I'd post a couple on here anyway to show off the car in it's best light. The site is limited to a measly 500kb per post, so you need something like Infranview to scale down larger hi-rez pic files, & there are instructions on uploading them here -

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94568

So now I'll say it -

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

... and we'll all wait patiently for them!

popcorn[1].gif
william1764
agree.gif
Gint
agree.gif Pictures do sell cars. And if you're asking top dollar, you're really doing yourself a disservice by not posting some pics here. If you need help, PM me and I will gladly assist you.

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Aug 9 2010, 12:13 PM) *
It also wouldn't hurt to sign up as a member here & put your 914 info in, since it's free anyway & you'll lose the "Lurker" moniker! biggrin.gif
Please stop telling people that. He is a member here, or he wouldn't have a user name. The reason his member title is lurker is because his post count is 0. His post count is 0 because he's only ever posted in the classifieds. Posting in the classifieds does not increment your post count.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.