Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 1967 912 Coupe Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
GaroldShaffer
I picked this up around March tihs year. The plan was to make a outlaw type 912 out of it. Reality is that isn't going to happen anytime soon. These are the pictures I took when I brought it home. Its in the garage, but I need to clear all the crap away from it to get more detailed pictures.

Here is what I can tell you:

It is a 1967 912 Non sun roof coupe

Comes with trans ( 4 speed), bumpers, headlights, most of the lenses, all glass, interiour carpets, seats, headliner. There are some boxes of hardware and other small items.

Missing for sure:

Engine, Engine lid grill, PORSCHE letters, outside door handles & mirror, inside mirror, window cranks, radio.

Needs floor pan work, they are not gone, but will need repair. Battery areas good.

I will get more deatiled pictures next weekend.

I'm asking $1200 OBO. I have a clean title for the car.

Please PM me or post here Thanks beerchug.gif

SOLD SOLD SOLD piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif
914forme
Garold,

You got a PM but just for the record here, please tell the tranny speeds, as they came 4 or 5 speeds.
GaroldShaffer
I believe it is a 4 speed, but I will confirm. The honey do list was long this weekend and I never did get to the 912.
GaroldShaffer
Finally more pics

GaroldShaffer
huh.gif
GaroldShaffer
confused24.gif
GaroldShaffer
Last for now icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.