Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1975 1.8 FI Parts:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
Looking for correct 1975 1.8 FI wiring harness in good condition along with ECU and correct 7-pin AFM (Air Flow Meter).

-Thanks
sixnotfour
dan
I gots it all , works fine, only thing there is a $750 car attatched
JeffBowlsby
I have the harness for you Dan. Actually I am refurbing it this next weekend, it will be $260., and in great shape. LMK if you want it.
adidas
Hi Dan. I have the 7 pin AFM and the 75 ECU unit as well. Thanks Bill
Root_Werks
Thanks Guys, PM's being returned.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 10 2010, 12:49 AM) *

I have the harness for you Dan. Actually I am refurbing it this next weekend, it will be $260., and in great shape. LMK if you want it.

Jeff, I might have sourced just an AFM and ECU. I'll let you know if I need the harnes. Thanks.
rhodyguy
dan, i left a message for you on your phone. # ending in 2307. i have the complete Ljet setup from the yellow 75' conversion. fuel pump to runners w/injectors and all points inbetween. known components. lmk.

k
Root_Werks
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 10 2010, 08:25 AM) *

dan, i left a message for you on your phone. # ending in 2307. i have the complete Ljet setup from the yellow 75' conversion. fuel pump to runners w/injectors and all points inbetween. known components. lmk.

k

Kevin, I'll call you back. Sorry I missed you..... I was actually working for a change. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.