Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NW BBQ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
glansbee
Epic to me means something more important than a BBQ. But damn it was fun!
I worried that Marc's peony wouldn't survive such a high powered event but luckily it did. We think you guys are wonderful people, the cars stunning, and we think anyone with a son named Austin has to be a really top notch BBQ guy. Marc, you appeasement to the H2O gods paid off. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Seriously, selling my Mahle wheels to Marc was one of the best things I've done in a long time. It put me in touch with a really good group of people. Marc and Mark, you both fall in the "rock star" category.
Thanks, Garrett
P.S. I'm very scary in the wheelchair now. Binfordizing it would be a really bad idea! shades.gif
6freak
QUOTE(glansbee @ Aug 10 2010, 01:03 AM) *

Epic to me means something more important than a BBQ. But damn it was fun!
I worried that Marc's peony wouldn't survive such a high powered event but luckily it did. We think you guys are wonderful people, the cars stunning, and we think anyone with a son named Austin has to be a really top notch BBQ guy. Marc, you appeasement to the H2O gods paid off. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Seriously, selling my Mahle wheels to Marc was one of the best things I've done in a long time. It put me in touch with a really good group of people. Marc and Mark, you both fall in the "rock star" category.
Thanks, Garrett
P.S. I'm very scary in the wheelchair now. Binfordizing it would be a really bad idea! shades.gif

Sorry i could make this event ....who got the prize Garret..show some pics
JRust
Garrett you are a great host! We thank you so much for allowing us into your home & yard. Well the yard is an extention of your home. Getting the porta potty was downright genious piratenanner.gif . It was a great event & everyone looked to have had a good time. I only briefly met you at the event. I apologize for not getting to spend a little more time talking cars with you. I got a little caught up with everyone & didn't get back with you to chat. By the time I was ready to head out with my son. I think you had retired inside for a bit. So again thank you for your hospitality. I look forward to seeing you again & hope to get to know you better. Thanks- Jamie Rust
messix
i think that you garret are the rock star!!! aktion035.gif

the mix of people that came to this event is proof of that! beerchug.gif

and thank you to you and tricia for having us to your home.

i know that there were many others that helped you make the preperations to your home and grounds and they deserve our thanks also!! beer.gif
Mr.242
Garrett, I am blessed everyday on the quality of people I come across everyday. Sunday was EPIC when it came to meeting you and all those friends in your yard. I'm the FNG when it comes to the 914 group. This core group of people are all amazing people and each has a story to tell or a history. Only wish I could have stepped away from the Binford to chat a bit more. Love to BBQ; but it does suck up all my time and energy.

AND....Yea, I heard the rumors if I really have a 914 or am I just a hang around. I assure you I DO HAVE A SIX!! I will post a thread of where I am at and the bet I just took on the completion date.

I have passed along to Austin his just rewards for being the PARKING ATTENDANT for the event. He kept saying " Dad, another NICE 914 just drove by...it's gotta be coming here!!" Hopefully, he can see the project in my garage has an end by what he saw on Sunday. It's a memory I hope he takes with him for years.

Wish my Bro 6Freak could have made it and our dad in their Six's too. Next Year as they say....eh?

I'm just wondering if anyone was able to pull parts off that 911 that was parked there..... lol-2.gif

I think a yearly event could be in order, if approved from Garrett and family.................... aktion035.gif

I nominate Marc as chairman. Do I hear a second? popcorn[1].gif

messix
2nd!!!
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Aug 10 2010, 11:37 AM) *

2nd!!!

DITTO beerchug.gif....p.s who got the award and for what
messix
garret and tricia picked rocky's car as thier hosts pick of favorite 914.
EdwardBlume
Thanks for sharing! Yeah, we all feel it... grouphug.gif grouphug.gif lol-2.gif
messix
i think we should host the 2012 wcr in the puget sound area again and make the saturday lunch/or bbq dinner at garrets!!

we could PACK his yard with 914s!!!

that would be EPIC!

you guys from out of the area have to meet garret!
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(messix @ Aug 10 2010, 12:30 PM) *

i think we should host the 2012 wcr in the puget sound area again and make the saturday lunch/or bbq dinner at garrets!!

we could PACK his yard with 914s!!!

that would be EPIC!

you guys from out of the area have to meet garret!

agree.gif Sounds like a good idea to me biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Aug 10 2010, 12:17 PM) *

garret and tricia picked rocky's car as thier hosts pick of favorite 914.

why to go Rocky smilie_pokal.gif hope you liked it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.