Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iggee seat covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RonnieJ
Has anyone bought Iggee seat covers and are they good quality?
underthetire
Everyone I spoke with said very nice covers. I contacted them once to try and do a group buy on them. I need a set too, but i'm now leaning towards the neoprene ones from Wet Okole. Tired of loosing skin when I get in the car from the black vinyl. Plus I might order them with seat heaters since I don't have heat any more.
RonnieJ
Thanks, I've heard good things and am thinking about a set just to cover my exsisting seats to keep them nice. I am looking at black with tan inserts and do my door panels tan with the top pad in black.
bandjoey
Went to Wet O just now after the comment on seat heaters. $333 loaded for a 914, but the form wanted to know what color did I want for the back seats. So they're not so custom but keep your seat warm. The headrest is questionable to me on a fit all. All the samples look too wide My local quote for installed new upholstry is $550 for a comparison.

For any brand can someone post pics of slip on seat covers installed??
iamchappy
Covercraft seat savers are the ones i like best.
underthetire
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Aug 10 2010, 01:01 PM) *

Went to Wet O just now after the comment on seat heaters. $333 loaded for a 914, but the form wanted to know what color did I want for the back seats. So they're not so custom but keep your seat warm. The headrest is questionable to me on a fit all. All the samples look too wide My local quote for installed new upholstry is $550 for a comparison.

For any brand can someone post pics of slip on seat covers installed??

They are custom made. You probably didn't select the none box for the rears. As far as the headrest, just select built in, as the 914's obviously are. But yes, for heat, and lumbar, 333.00 bucks. A little spendy. Covercraft makes the neoprene ones too, but not sure about heat. Found those for the 175 range. I see morph has a re-cover kit now for about 180, just doesn't include the bolsters. Think i'll wait to decide.
iamchappy
The seat savers are around 75 bucks for the pair, soft cotten machine washable air dry.

I just washed mine the other day. They say there discontinued you may have to do a little searching. I have an old pair that could be made into a good templet.

http://www.automotion.com/covercraft-seat-...ml?dept_id=4906
xperu
QUOTE(RonnieJ @ Aug 10 2010, 12:50 PM) *

I have them on my car and they fit like a glove, you really have a hard time telling they are covers. My only problem with them is when they were fresh and new the dirt seemed to show. I have black seats with yellow inserts, along with my yellow car the interior looks very retro. Mike
DanT
QUOTE(xperu @ Aug 10 2010, 05:11 PM) *

I have them on my car and they fit like a glove, you really have a hard time telling they are covers. My only problem with them is when they were fresh and new the dirt seemed to show. I have black seats with yellow inserts, along with my yellow car the interior looks very retro. Mike

post some pics of your install.please. biggrin.gif I am considering these in two tone black/charcoal
Cambo
QUOTE(DanT @ Aug 10 2010, 08:28 PM) *

QUOTE(xperu @ Aug 10 2010, 05:11 PM) *

post some pics of your install.please. biggrin.gif I am considering these in two tone black/charcoal

agree.gif

I'd like to see how they look too....
DanT
icon_bump.gif
DanT
icon_bump.gif
arkitect
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Aug 10 2010, 04:23 PM) *

The seat savers are around 75 bucks for the pair, soft cotten machine washable air dry.

I just washed mine the other day. They say there discontinued you may have to do a little searching. I have an old pair that could be made into a good templet.

http://www.automotion.com/covercraft-seat-...ml?dept_id=4906

Interested in making a set of these, could with the right pattern. If there's a way to get the pattern to me PM me.

thanks, Dave
Polly
Here's what the Iggee covers look like installed:

It's nice that they have a separate cover for the bottom pad. Most people think it's been upholstered, not covered.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.