Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sticker thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
scotty b
I don;t know if there is any interest in this or not, but I took some photos of a late 75 / 76's stickers today. Emission on door jamb and the sticker on the air pump. Thought it mught be usefull for record keeping confused24.gif I'll get any more I run across. If the powers that be want to keep this ongoing, let me know and I will continue to get pics of anything on future cars I work on.
Tom_T
I think it's a great idea! agree.gif

Jeff Bowlsby also has a lot of them recorded at the link below - for those searching them out -

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/PLM.htm

Just thought I'd add this link as a reference too!
popcorn[1].gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(scotty b @ Aug 10 2010, 07:18 PM) *

I don;t know if there is any interest in this or not, but I took some photos of a late 75 / 76's stickers today. Emission on door jamb and the sticker on the air pump. Thought it mught be usefull for record keeping confused24.gif I'll get any more I run across. If the powers that be want to keep this ongoing, let me know and I will continue to get pics of anything on future cars I work on.

Good stuff Scotty! Send it to Jeff.
Pat
914Sixer
The catalyst sticker on the jam is a red flag car was a Calif only car. Car should have two extra lights on dash also, two piece speedo cable with EGR counter in the middle, fuel cut off relay and a couple of other items I cannot remember at the moment.
scotty b
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 11 2010, 05:22 PM) *

The catalyst sticker on the jam is a red flag car was a Calif only car. Car should have two extra lights on dash also, two piece speedo cable with EGR counter in the middle, fuel cut off relay and a couple of other items I cannot remember at the moment.

Yup current owner looked it up in the database and told me yesterday it was indeed a Cali car, still in the base under the P.O. name. smile.gif I got a pic of the engine bay sticker today but left the camera at work. Will upload this weekend.
JeffBowlsby
I try to be careful to distinguish the Plates, Labels and Markings on my webpage. My intent is to include the Plates, Labels, and Markings that are put onto the car at the factory or dealership, that are not specific to a part. No part numbers, nothing part specific, just items that apply to the whol car, with few if any exceptions.
scotty b
Same car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.