Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sheet metal "gromets" the ones around the air inlet hoses at
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I've been working on these for some time, finally got them in production as I understand they are NLA.
Mikey914
Pics
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Mikey: I checked E- Bay before comming here . I bought 2 from there. Dave slap.gif
bobhasissues
Mikey, I'll take a pair. How to order/pay? Seems you have a lot more available than your website shows. For example, I thought you made window scraper endcaps but I don't see them on the site. How can I search your entire product line?
Thanks,
Bob
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yes we have been making them for quite some time ever since they were discontinued by both Porsche and vw!

We also have the oil pressure boots as pictured in the drawing.
Mikey914
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Aug 12 2010, 01:53 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Mikey: I checked E- Bay before comming here . I bought 2 from there. Dave slap.gif

Thanks Dave. I was just getting these out of the molds and posting. I'll be getting these on the website this morning, I'll post a link when I'm done. I'll also post the end caps for the doors, shortly.

Thanks,
mark
Mikey914
Direct link added

http://shop.914rubber.com/product.sc?produ...mp;categoryId=4
veltror
Hi Mark,

I would liek a pair also....
736conver
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 12 2010, 09:04 AM) *

yes we have been making them for quite some time ever since they were discontinued by both Porsche and vw!

We also have the oil pressure boots as pictured in the drawing.

Whose thread was this??
Mr Pharmacist
I'd like a pair please.

Also have another list of other stuff I need so will put it all together over the next couple of days and send it over.

thanks
G e o r g e
can I get a pair or 2 without the center hole? could they be used as block of plugs for those of us without heat?
narino
QUOTE(George H. @ Aug 20 2010, 10:58 AM) *

can I get a pair or 2 without the center hole? could they be used as block of plugs for those of us without heat?

If available, I would also take a set with no holes!

beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.