Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1971 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ihrules
Hello. I just happened upon this 914. Wasn't looking for it, don't know anything about 914's. I know about old vehicles though and this one made me think that it was better than average for a few reasons.

Hasn't been modified or screwed up from what I can tell, original jack is there, original spare is there, with original tire from what I can tell. Surface rust only, yes I looked under the carpet. 72,000 miles, doesn't appear to have ever been wrecked, very little of the trim and small stuff is missing. Biggest downside I saw was the one crack in the windshield, damn shame.

So. I'm going to trailer it home. Was told that it runs, I guess it was driven to the spot where you see it now. The guy was willing to get it going right there but I told him no. If I do want to start it I know that there is some stuff that needs to be done first in order to not screw it up. I really just bought it because who doesn't want to be able to say that they have owned a Porsche and the price seemed reasonable. Don't know what I'm going to end up doing with it but this is the first choice, sell it whole and be done with it. next choices are: 2) ebay parts then scrap whatever is left.3) spend a few bucks and a few weeks to get it to the point that I feel safe driving it then run the hell out of it just for fun then dump it off to a high school kid.4) Get into 914's, become an expert. get all meticulous, spend a lot of time and money and have a fun head turner.

You guys can help me decide. Here's your chance to get one over on someone that doesn't know anything about what he has so bring on the offers and believe me I won't be offended by anything. You want parts, the car, a trade whatever I'm open so let me know. Delivery to California or anywhere between Colorado and California is very possible. Clean title in hand. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=229
968]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
REY21
Im interested send me an email reyesb25@sbcglobal.net or pm me with your number. Now where are you located?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.