Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help, Trying to Come Clean.......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porsche Rescue
I no longer own a 914-6 (but I still have my pet '74 2.0). Therefore, in the interest of truth, justice and the American way, I feel I must change my ID on this board. Problem, how?
I looked at all the options on My Controls but don't find that one. Help me become an honest man!
(Probably better change my avatar too, since I no longer own two of the cars or the garage they're in!)
Gint
You can't do it yourself Jim. I can. What do you want to change it too?
seanery
I think we should make it say: Jimdoesnthaveasixnowonlyafour laugh.gif
Gint
I like it...
SirAndy
jimwhousedtoownasixbuthadtosellitandcleanoutthegarageandisnowdrivinga742.0fourcylinder
Chris H.
How about jimhada9146?
tat2dphreak
jim9146nomo

wink.gif
boxstr
It should be more like JIMHASN'TBEENPAIDFORTHE914-6YET laugh.gif
CCLIN914-6BUYER
vortrex
did you sell the $5500 six on ebay? I saw it go from 2 to 1 to 0 bids to auction end!
SLITS
Jim_NARP laugh.gif
Porsche Rescue
Yep, sold two in the last month. Sold the Irish green driver to a fellow in CA. He found it on the Club Classifieds. No takers on the project so it went to Ebay. A local fellow from across the river in WA contacted me and he is buying it. All kinds of interest during and after the auction but I decided to end it early. No shipping issues on a non-running car this way.

Thanks, Mike , for the makeover. I feel cleansed. Actually, most of the suggested ID's were better than my choice (Can I change back if I find the perfect 6?).
seanery
we'll let you change it back, but we'll make fun of you a bit! laugh.gif
rhodyguy
or, mywifewillkillmeifigetanother6.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.