Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to forum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
REY21
Hello to all,
My name is Reyes but I go by Rey
I am currently the owner of a 1983 porsche 944 and a 1980 porsche 924 Turbo but my goal has always been to get a 914. I love the way they look.
I am currently looking for either a project or a running 914 that needs some work.
So if you have one and want to let it go let me know Ill be interested.
BigDBass
Hi Rey,
welcome.png

Take a look here in the 914world classifieds for cars for sale: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showforum=20

Also check craigslist.org, thesamba.com, and good ol' ebay to get some ideas.

Good luck and enjoy the madness of 914s!
RJMII
Yeah, what Dan said agree.gif

and welcome.png !
Tom_T
agree.gif agree.gif ... and .... welcome.png
Drums66
Welcome...there is alot for sale in your region(914's) bye1.gif
Richard Casto
Welcome to the forum!
rick 918-S
welcome.png
zymurgist
welcome.png

You don't need a 914 to hang out here. They haven't kicked me out yet! biggrin.gif
REY21
Thanks to all
Spoke
welcome.png

Before you buy your 914, have someone here or on the club go look at it with you.

The 914 is a beast all its own with rust points specific only to 914s.
Socalandy
welcome.png Ditto
markb
welcome.png
Bleyseng
No!!! Don't read the FAQ's.. Go buy the first rusty pos you see and suffer like the rest of us have!
chair.gif

Ian Stott
Welcome to the best damn car site ever, get a teener, slap some snow tires on it and come on up to Canada and have a beer with me! I'll buy your first one!

Seriously this is a great site and a very helpful bunch of people.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Tom

welcome.png And the sickness. Once you have a 914 you're infected and will be for life.
smile.gif
Tom
qa1142
You are in the right spot
PanelBilly
What's your interest? Building a car? Driving? Original or modified?

Stand up and take a position on what you're going to do so we can argue with you
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 12 2010, 02:33 PM) *

welcome.png

You don't need a 914 to hang out here. They haven't kicked me out yet! biggrin.gif

Yeah, but we've been trying really hard! poke.gif
REY21
[quote name='PanelBilly' date='Aug 12 2010, 07:00 PM' post='1355755']
What's your interest? Building a car? Driving? Original or modified?

I plan to restore it from the ground up. take it apart paint it myself, and replace worn out/rusted pieces. I know its going to take time and money but that is not a problem.
I spent around 4-5 years building a car with a motor that people would say it was impossible to spray because the sleeves could not handle the shot. I ended up direct porting 100 shot and hit an 11.02 on the quarter. All of this for what? for some dumb moth**f***** to take it with a wrecker and part it out... I guess things happen for a reason, who knows maybe I was gonna crash in that car or something.

some pics of it

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/rey.../Picture137.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/rey.../Picture138.jpg

My 944 could be considered my race car. That same system that I had on the honda might end up bolted to it one day with the proper tuning.
Sleepin
Nice looking Civic! There are a few of us on here (not many) that have built some imports.

This was my baby:
IPB Image
REY21
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 13 2010, 11:34 AM) *

Nice looking Civic! There are a few of us on here (not many) that have built some imports.

This was my baby:
IPB Image

What engine were you running? I had a b20/vtec on it with a b16 tranny. What yr was your ek? and how much were you boosting?
My first honda was also an ek
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/rey...5/IMAG00213.jpg
Sleepin
It was a '99. That was a B16A. T3/T4 running 14psi. It was a fun ride, I miss it from time to time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.