Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-'74 914 2.0 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
etcmss
I got this car from a barn after about 18 years of idle conditions.
It has 55, 580miles on the odometer and it works.
Car was cleaned up and maintains the same interior as original (except I replaced the seat cushion covers). The radio was replaced to a unit with a CD player. Both speakers were replaced.
Replaced the interior carpet, numerous door, window and trunk seals. The floor mats cover the carpet and has not had shoes on it. The rear window seal was replaced.
Brakes were replaced including the master cylinder, brake lines and emergency brake cable.
Tires were installed about 3000 miles ago, the 165 tires sit on 4 nice Rivera rims in very good condition.
All wheel bearings were replaced (front and back)
Shocks and struts were replaced (front and back)
Upgraded the original 1.8L engine to the 2.0L. has electronic points to eliminate the periodic replacement. runs very well and is quite responsive.
Fuel pump relocated to the front trunk with the fuel filter.
Added the fan blower split to get heat from both heat exchangers
Tie rods and ball joints were replaced. New A arm bushings.
The car was re-painted the original Alaska Blue metallic.
I am down sizing for my future retirement and must let it go. if you're interested I have lots more pictures. send e-mail address.
Gary
moralem
Nice car, are there any rust issues that need addressing or were they addressed previously.
914four

Looks to be in very good condition. What does the floor pan look like from the bottom?
etcmss
rust was treated and preserved then covered (paint or undercoat) Hell hole intact. needs to be treated but no structural concerns.
bottom is intact and covered by undercoating.
the car doesn't go out in the rain. never driven in snow. stays covered when at home. I use the umbrella cover when it goes to work.
comes with the car cover and and the umbrella cover
flesburg
I am in Pontiac, IL. I would like to look at the car, and maybe drive it.

Are you going to be around this weekend or one evening next week?

Call me on my cell phone at 630-215-6923
avidfanjpl
Did this car sell?

Thanks!

John
etcmss
car still available.
icer9
looks great....i just posted a questions regarding 2.0 engines and I'm a new member. Interested in the car. paint looks like an 8 or 9 /10. Is this correct?
etcmss
the paint covered well and i'd go 8.5 to 9. no bubbles or peel areas. shines well. door jambs done also.
loco914
PM sent
icer9
QUOTE(etcmss @ Aug 29 2010, 02:24 PM) *

the paint covered well and i'd go 8.5 to 9. no bubbles or peel areas. shines well. door jambs done also.

Ok. Couple of other questions.....call when you have a moment. I'm at 215-285-2153.
pm sent
etcmss
more pictures
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.