Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a throttle cable ball-end BAD! In Seattle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ductech
Hey guys , I am up in the Seattle area, I am getting my 914 subaru conversion together, And it's all coming together kinda quickly. Point being I need a throttle cable ball end. I would rather buy one off someone locally instead of having two weeks for something from online.

Thanks for your help guys!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
out today get it tomorrow if you want to suffer the shipping. Never think that 914 parts are that far away if you really need a part.

QUOTE(Ductech @ Aug 13 2010, 02:04 PM) *

Hey guys , I am up in the Seattle area, I am getting my 914 subaru conversion together, And it's all coming together kinda quickly. Point being I need a throttle cable ball end. I would rather buy one off someone locally instead of having two weeks for something from online.

Thanks for your help guys!

Ductech
I hate to be a shit there but.... first there is no link at your website from the fische to said part that I am looking for. I appreciate your enthusiasm for Plugging the biz that you are associated with. Now unless you feel like quoting me a cost on a used throttle cable ball end, cause you don't stock new ones according to your website. Thanks.

Thus further making the point of why I came on here. to shout out to other teeniers that might have one sitting in there shed, for that rainy day.

Whats the scoop, you guys have a bunch of parts that you scurry away and don't advertise?
jmmotorsports
I have one. PM if you want it.

Jerry
sixnotfour
In seattle try John Walker ,or Akers or Grebers

rdauenhauer Mill Creek
me Mukilteo
Ductech
Thanks for the help everyone. I figured this would be squared quickly! The Dang Internets Can be quite usefull

Here's to releasing 914's from their jack stands and back into the wild! driving.gif
dinomium
got a couple out here in Bremerton as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.