Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: East Coast Ramble Update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
Sorry I haven't posted anything up in the past two weeks. I dont feel it's necessary to waste bandwidth on one liner updates. So this is where we stand so far:

date: 27-29 August 2004
Events: Still being planned

On Friday the 27th one of Rennlists own is playing with the Taylor Brothers Band in Sturbridge. Once I finish negotiating with the hotels and work out the best rate for us I'll post up the hotel and room rate info.

More to follow very soon w/ the url to the site for more details. I'm on the road at a client site in San Juan, Puerto Rico for the remainder of this week, life's rough, and I'll post up the link this weekend.

My best to all!!

Mike D.
Brad Roberts
I'll need to chat with our head honcho about *sending* me out there for the event. I dont see any PRO racing on my schedule this year... so.. I should be free.

B
Sparky
Brad that would be great!! I'm hoping that Damp Dave comes out again as well. I can gaurantee a good time, flaming shots and all!!! happy11.gif

My best,
Mike D.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Sparky @ Apr 12 2004, 08:35 PM)
On Friday the 27th one of Rennlists own is playing with the Taylor Brothers Band in Sturbridge.

Who would that be?? What intstrument?

PK cool.gif
Sparky
Well I think he wants to remain anonymous at the moment, he is a trumpet player and the band playing will be the Taylor Brothers Band. I can gaurantee you very few people on the list would appreciate me beating on my Strat for a night. I enjoy playing some pretty heavy stuff.

Mike D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.