Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Crane XR3000 Fireball Performance Ignition BNIB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
steveherman
For all three components I am asking $175+ shipping and paypal fees (unless you use the gift option in paypal and dont use a credit card in paypal)
I am negotiable. So send me offers.
Will not separate as all three components are needed

Crane Fireball XR3000 is the high performance version of the XR700.
It also is 50 States Legal and very easy for the DIY to install with immediate results.
The most obvious benefits are: All new status LED light for easy diagnostics,
150% greater spark gap energy over stock points ignition,
Uses a high output coil without ballast resistor and an Optical trigger for precise ignition timing accuracy.

This kit converts points type distributor to electronic ignition and is fully sealed for protection from dirt, moisture and vibration.
SMT (Surface Mount Technology) is utilized for reduced size and greater reliability at the same time offers Short circuit protection.

NOTE: LX91 E-coil is recommended for use with this kit as the Bosch Blue coil has an internal ballast resistor which cannot be used with the XR3000 ignition.

Crane LX91 E-Core Coil
Highest possible spark energy and spark gap current – up to 100% greater than comparable OE coils and 70% greater than MSD® Blaster® coil. Recommended coil for street use with XR3000 inductive discharge ignitions.

LX Series Locking Coil Wire Kit
Coil wire kit with a special locking clip that provides positive retention for demanding race applications. Fits all LX series coils. Includes 40” length of 8.5mm spiral core FireWire (low 25 ohm/foot resistance) and an assortment of boots and terminals to fit both SAE tower style and conventional distributor terminals.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
steveherman
Hey guys lowered the price.
steveherman
SOLD!!!
Shipped!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.