Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $95.00 Track Day at Streets of Willow Springs Sept 17
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
Extremespeedtrackevents
Extremespeedtrackevents.com will be at The Streets of Willow Springs on Sept 17th for a fun day at the track,all drivers will have a special track day price of only $95.00 for a whole day of fun.(must register before Sept 5) Any Questions contact Chris Willard at chris@extremespeedtrackevents.com (co founder of REDLINE Time Attacks and now new owner of EXTREMESPEEDTRACKEVENTS.COM) or register at www.extremespeedtrackevents.com PROMO CODE IS sow2
Free on track instruction for beginner
SirAndy
That sounds like a great deal! driving.gif

Too far south for me, but the SoCal guys should be all over this ...
bye1.gif Andy
stewteral
QUOTE(Extremespeedtrackevents @ Aug 14 2010, 01:38 AM) *

Attention all Porsche drivers,we will be at The Streets of Willow Springs on Sept 17th for a fun day at the track,all Porsche drivers will have a special track day price of only $95.00 for a whole day of fun.(must register before Aug 31st)Please contact Chris Willard at chris@extremespeedtrackevents.com(co founder of REDLINE Time Attacks and now new owner of EXTREMESPEEDTRACKEVENTS.COM)for details. .

Hey 'Extremespeedtrackevents' Guys:

Thanks for the great offer, I'm signing up and will be there with my conversion 914. I'll try to get another 914 enthusiast to attend.

I've been running the SpeedTrialUSA events for some 10 years, but have been looking for another group to get more track days. Are your events run in a similar manner?

Best,
Terry
Extremespeedtrackevents
QUOTE(stewteral @ Aug 15 2010, 10:35 PM) *

Attention all Porsche drivers,we will be at The Streets of Willow Springs on Sept 17th for a fun day at the track,all Porsche drivers will have a special track day price of only $95.00 for a whole day of fun.(must register before Aug 31st)Please contact Chris Willard at chris@extremespeedtrackevents.com(co founder of REDLINE Time Attacks and now new owner of EXTREMESPEEDTRACKEVENTS.COM)for details. .

Thanks for the great offer, I'm signing up and will be there with my conversion 914. I'll try to get another 914 enthusiast to attend.

I've been running the SpeedTrialUSA events for some 10 years, but have been looking for another group to get more track days. Are your events run in a similar manner?

Best,
Terry

Yes!! similar,we will be offering free instruction and more track time.It will be a fun relaxed full day at the track.It's been a mild summer,the weather should be very nice.That would be cool if you can get some of you 914 buddies to come along.
Extremespeedtrackevents
Hope to see you at our next one

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 14 2010, 09:44 PM) *

That sounds like a great deal! driving.gif

Too far south for me, but the SoCal guys should be all over this ...
bye1.gif Andy

Extremespeedtrackevents
QUOTE(stewteral @ Aug 15 2010, 10:35 PM) *

Best,
Terry

See you there. I'm joel co-owner of extremespeedtrackevents.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.