Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: FREE front trunk-area stuff - just pay shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Steve Snyder
I need to clear some shelf space, so stuff's gotta go. This is the second of what will be many posts. Just note what you want in the thread and PM me for the shipping quote. Yes, I take PayPal. Any flaws other than normal wear visible in the pictures will be noted.

SOLD Front sway bar and drop link bushings: link bushings and one bar bushing are used but still good, one new bar bushing from Porsche, and one new Weltmeister polygraphite bar bushing
IPB Image

Headlight linkage cover: blue overspray on the tip
IPB Image

Box O' headlight & linkage stuff
IPB Image

SOLD Fuel tank strap set (refinished):
IPB Image

SOLD Fuel tank straps
IPB Image

Fresh air box hose
IPB Image

SOLD Fresh air box drain hose
IPB Image

Fresh air box 1: overspray (comes off with steel wool and lots of effort), clips not included
IPB Image
IPB Image

Fresh air box 2: overspray (comes off with steel wool and lots of effort), clips not included... and yes, that is dirt
IPB Image
IPB Image

SOLD Dog bones: (I also found the second front bumper rubber)
IPB Image

SOLD Spare tire hold-down washer & bolt
IPB Image
IPB Image

Front lid hinges & hinge mounts
IPB Image

SOLD Front lid hinges (refinished in L13K) and hinge mounts (powder coated semi-gloss black)
IPB Image
IPB Image
Steve Snyder
Added some stuff and revised the pricing methodology.
Steve Snyder
BTW, feel free to combine items across my posts to reduce shipping costs.
pilothyer
I will take the:
Front sway bar and drop link bushings: link bushings and one bar bushing are used but still good, one new bar bushing from Porsche, and one new Weltmeister polygraphite bar bushing.

And the: Front lid hinges (refinished in L13K) and hinge mounts (powder coated semi-gloss black

And the: Fresh air box drain hose

And The: Fuel tank straps

And: A couple of the dog bones

Thanks..............Jerry
Steve Snyder
Updates made above and all current PMs returned. Six items still unclaimed in this post.
casey944
great pictures!
Steve Snyder
QUOTE(casey944 @ Aug 20 2010, 02:55 PM) *

great pictures!

Ha! I thought they were a bit washed out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.