Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buttercup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914shutterbugB
type.gif Hey everyone! I'm working really hard to write a story about the Buttercup restoration for Mary and I was wondering if any of the folks involved in the build could give me a lil insight from their prospective... What made you want to help, how did you help, how much you enjoyed yourself aktion035.gif ... stuff like that I guess... and I would also like to read Mary's orginal thread where she first asked for help but I am having trouble finding it headbang.gif ..? And I would also like help finding the thread where everyone offically started planning the build for her... Any info or help from anyone is welcome!! and I plan to have the story done in time for the Ramble!! driving.gif =) Thanks a million teener fans!! pray.gif =)
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Aug 16 2010, 03:08 PM) *

type.gif Hey everyone! I'm working really hard to write a story about the Buttercup restoration for Mary and I was wondering if any of the folks involved in the build could give me a lil insight from their prospective... What made you want to help, how did you help, how much you enjoyed yourself aktion035.gif ... stuff like that I guess... and I would also like to read Mary's orginal thread where she first asked for help but I am having trouble finding it headbang.gif ..? And I would also like help finding the thread where everyone offically started planning the build for her... Any info or help from anyone is welcome!! and I plan to have the story done in time for the Ramble!! driving.gif =) Thanks a million teener fans!! pray.gif =)

take that back. I found Mary's original thread but not the other one about setting up the rebuild... headbang.gif
EdwardBlume
FYI rick 918-s would be an encyclopedia on the matter, as would Kansas 914. I might be able to add some too...
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(RobW @ Aug 16 2010, 04:27 PM) *

FYI rick 918-s would be an encyclopedia on the matter, as would Kansas 914. I might be able to add some too...

thank you! =)
rick 918-S
I don't know what your talking about. I only did what any number of 914world people would have done when someone asks a question. I responded in a manor which is the norm around here. Someone needs a hand you lend it if you can. The real help came from others. No drama, no grandstanding, no debt owed or asked for. Just welcome.png The real story will be the wonderful adventures Mary and her family will have for years to come.
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 16 2010, 05:13 PM) *

I don't know what your talking about. I only did what any number of 914world people would have done when someone asks a question. I responded in a manor which is the norm around here. Someone needs a hand you lend it if you can. The real help came from others. No drama, no grandstanding, no debt owed or asked for. Just welcome.png The real story will be the wonderful adventures Mary and her family will have for years to come.

that is so awesome! I would LOVE to hear ANYTHING anyone has to say about the wole process!! I really appreciate yalls hel= my email is cadillacb22@yahoo.com if anyone would like to email me anything! Feel free to write me a long letter if you feel the need! Don't think I could have too much info! I wish I could have gone with my dad to the build =) you guys are truly awesome for what you did and I want to know all about it so I can share it with others =) aktion035.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 16 2010, 05:13 PM) *

Well Rick, I see you encountered my daughter before I had a chance to introduce you. I had planned to get your number and call you today on this matter. Please give me a call at your convenience. Rob, I already have your number and have already talked to Moorman.

Shoe 901-484-6977
914shutterbugB
I would love to have the chance to talk to ANYONE about ANYTHING having to do with the build or parts or info or ANYTHING!! =) Email is cadillacb22@yahoo.com and phone # is (501)247-9759 I'm on Central time. If I don't answer leave me a message with your number and I will call back!!! I have school and work so it's hard to answer all the time but I for sure need everyone's input that will allow me to gather it!!! =) Thanks guys!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Aug 17 2010, 03:14 PM) *

I would love to have the chance to talk to ANYONE about ANYTHING having to do with the build or parts or info or ANYTHING!! =) Email is cadillacb22@yahoo.com and phone # is (501)247-9759 I'm on Central time. If I don't answer leave me a message with your number and I will call back!!! I have school and work so it's hard to answer all the time but I for sure need everyone's input that will allow me to gather it!!! =) Thanks guys!

Okay all you modest people out there. My daughter is trying to write a story about Buttercup and she would really love to talk to EVERYONE who had a part in it, whether just parts donated or if you attended the build or whatever. She really needs input so as to gather her perspective on why the awesome people of this group did what they did. All that being said start stepping up to the mike(or reporters pad) and give her your take on it. Don't make me start calling you all out by name!

Shoe

p.s. Speak up or I will tell Mary to make sure you get NO MORE ginger snaps!!! chair.gif
RJMII
Hello, Brittney!

welcome.png

I hear you are quite a talented writer, and I'm looking forward to reading your story when you are finished. I wasn't able to be involved, but really appreciate what these guys have done.
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(RJMII @ Aug 17 2010, 09:31 PM) *

Hello, Brittney!

welcome.png

I hear you are quite a talented writer, and I'm looking forward to reading your story when you are finished. I wasn't able to be involved, but really appreciate what these guys have done.

headbang.gif

thank you jim! I hope everyone likes it! I'm workin really hard on it! =) bye1.gif welder.gif type.gif
rick 918-S
PM sent. assimilate.gif
914shutterbugB
I have really enjoyed getting the chance to talk to the guys that I have. pray.gif You have all said some really touching stuff and I'm really glad I am getting to see the motivations behind the actions. I know nobody wants credit and recognition and I am going to keep that in mind while I'm writing but You guys should know that yall are the most incredible people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with!! smilie_pokal.gif You guys are awesome! cheer.gif Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me and I hope to hear more and I can't wait to share my story with yall. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.