Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear Driver side Caliper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
amphiduck
So I've now bought two used calipers in two different purchases only to find out that they are both rear passenger side, when the one I need is the rear driver side with the parking brake arm is on the bottom of the caliper. I've waited too long to bitch about the calipers being incorrect, so can anyone help? And I guess while I'm at it, I have two passenger side calipers for sale!!

Thanks in advance
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(amphiduck @ Aug 16 2010, 10:52 PM) *

So I've now bought two used calipers in two different purchases only to find out that they are both rear passenger side, when the one I need is the rear driver side with the parking brake arm is on the bottom of the caliper. I've waited too long to bitch about the calipers being incorrect, so can anyone help? And I guess while I'm at it, I have two passenger side calipers for sale!!

Thanks in advance

we have one $45 shipped if your interested
bdstone914
If I sent you a wrong caliper I will replace it at no charge. I have a set that are fresh off of a wreck that was restored.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.