Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMB Performance/ Eric Shea
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
solo1
I am officially declaring, I am a disciple of PMB. I have accepted their brake work as a lifes philosophy.
Just got my rear calipers from Eric this week, they are too beautiful to actually use.
I think i would rather buy a decent pair of boots and stop the car with my foot then get these things dirty.

UFB, just UFB.
Sleepin
agree.gif
SLITS
Eric "Zorro" Shea ... The King of Functionality and Bling
markb
Add me to the list of satisfied customers. smile.gif
tod914
Top notch work for sure.
914Sixer
Excellent work might be a good starting place!!!! pray.gif biggrin.gif
Vysoc
I love mine as well, now if I could just get a little more air out of the %^$&ing brake lines these things will really grab!!

Click to view attachment

Vysoc wacko.gif
underthetire
I see all of you love his rebuilds. They do look nice. Lets not forget about us COSB's that want to do them ourselves. Eric is a fantastic guy to get just parts from, and will answer your questions as well.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Aug 18 2010, 02:01 PM) *

I see all of you love his rebuilds. They do look nice. Lets not forget about us COSB's that want to do them ourselves. Eric is a fantastic guy to get just parts from, and will answer your questions as well.

For what he does, and the quality you get, it is hard want to do it yourself. You save pennies for what?
underthetire
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 18 2010, 02:44 PM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Aug 18 2010, 02:01 PM) *

For what he does, and the quality you get, it is hard want to do it yourself. You save pennies for what?

Oh, rich-6 guy I see chair.gif I don't consider a couple hundred bucks pennies in my salary range. biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
Whoa whoa whoa...slow down there... I'm not a 6 guy anymore biggrin.gif I'm building a 1.8 now beerchug.gif
Jeff Hail
Who is Eric Shea?
MrKona
QUOTE(Jeff Hail @ Aug 18 2010, 06:42 PM) *

Who is Eric Shea?

This guy...

http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog.html

He's also helped me out a couple times. Highly recommended...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.