Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Drivers side Aluminum Pedal Board Group Buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Engman
OK here is the group buy - need at least 20 to make it happen. Delivery is 4-5 weeks out from the close of the group buy. I will leave this open for one week.

Price - $75.00 delivered

After the group buy is closed I will contact those interested and ask for payment up front. Then I will have the boards made and delivered.

Please post on this thread if you want one or two.

Thanks

Mark
VaccaRabite
I already have one of your boards, and they are awesome. Free bump.

Have you ever considered making a matching board for the passenger side? Mine looks too cool to cover over with carpet so I modded the carpet to go under the board. It would be cool to have a matching pass side one.

Zach
TurboWalt
Count me in for a Drivers board! And thats a second for a passenger board! Not concerned about "group" pricing for the passenger board, I just want one.
IronHillRestorations
I'm good for one.
type47
I'll take one
mepstein
I'll do one. Can you do black? And a passenger side if you make it. Thanks, Mark
jmill
I've got one. One word "badass." Maybe that's two. confused24.gif

If you made a passenger side I'd be all over it.
Rleog
I'll be in for one, driver's side.
ellisor3
Just thinking of this yesterday, count me in. piratenanner.gif
Engman
If all goes well with this - then I will do the passenger side next.

Thanks

Mark
AndyB
biggrin.gif Count me in for one
FlatIV
Down for one.

Thanks
Andrew
d914
I also have driverside,,,,standinf request for passenger side
pilothyer
Mark, I have (4) of your drivers side version, but look forward to the passenger side...I will need a few of them as well....Jerry
bfrymire
in for 2!
Krieger
So I'm not hijacking the thread, but I've wondered is it necesary to have a pedal board for a track car that I'm building? Outside of this aluminium one just looking bitchen in the car.
moparrob
Count me in! Just what my car needs.

Rob
chocolate.curry
I'm also wondering if you can do them in black? Is that a bad idea for a pedal board? Either way, I'm in for one!
gopack
I am in for one (1)

looking forward to seeing it in my garage/jackstand queen!
Mr.242
In for ONE pedal board!
aktion035.gif
Passenger side a FIRM...maybe!
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Krieger @ Aug 17 2010, 06:58 PM) *

So I'm not hijacking the thread, but I've wondered is it necesary to have a pedal board for a track car that I'm building? Outside of this aluminium one just looking bitchen in the car.

I have one in my race car, and besides bitchin it does add something...
draganc
Can’t live without it! Count me in for one. Thanks, Dragan
veltror
I would like one to, I was going to make one but hey.....
dem
I'll take one.
type11969
I'm in for one, maybe pass side too if it happens.
sixgt
I'm in for two, thanks.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Engman @ Aug 17 2010, 05:22 PM) *

OK here is the group buy - need at least 20 to make it happen. Delivery is 4-5 weeks out from the close of the group buy. I will leave this open for one week.

Price - $75.00 delivered

After the group buy is closed I will contact those interested and ask for payment up front. Then I will have the boards made and delivered.

Please post on this thread if you want one or two.

Thanks

Mark

I'm in for one, and passanger side too.
Phil
mharmon
I'm in for 1.

Thanks.

Mike
matthepcat
Does anyone have a picture of one installed?

Thinking I might have to adjust my clutch "grab" position with this installed.
McMark
I'll take one! B)

The pedal board provides both the clutch pedal and throttle pedal stops. Without the board in place you run a higher risk of snapping cables due to overextension. I'd rather be slightly heavier than deal with replacing cables prematurely.
mikea100
I'll take 1. Is it the same spec as on your website 0.25'' 6061 Alu?
Thanks, Mike.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Krieger @ Aug 17 2010, 05:58 PM) *

Andy,
I suspect the flex in the stock pedal board is what causes some of the clutch tube failure. So, in my opinion it does more than look bitchin'.
my928s4
I will take one!
karlo
Put me down for one.
snakemain
I'm in.

~snake
slivel
QUOTE(RobW @ Aug 17 2010, 09:32 PM) *

Did you cover the board with anything? In my race car with a solid board, I'm always getting small stones and trash including track rubber in the pedal cluster that I have to clean out. Seems that all of those holes just provide a huge opportunity for crap to get into the pedal cluster. Sure looks good though.
Steve
zy84
I'll take one.
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(slivel @ Aug 19 2010, 09:29 AM) *

Did you cover the board with anything? In my race car with a solid board, I'm always getting small stones and trash including track rubber in the pedal cluster that I have to clean out. Seems that all of those holes just provide a huge opportunity for crap to get into the pedal cluster. Sure looks good though.
Steve

Try gluing a piece of window screen on the backside of the pedal board. Only very tiny pieces of " stuff " could fall through.
matthepcat
Still no one with an installed picture??
rtalich
Put me down for one too, please.
FourBlades

I am in for two, plus two passenger side ones if you make them.

John
black73
One for me.
championgt1
I need one! beerchug.gif
venice914
I'm in.
VaccaRabite
So far we have ~30 in for drivers and about ~10 for pass side boards. What say you, Engman. Is that enough interest to make a pass side?

Also, what about those pedals you used to make?

Zach
CoolAirVw
I'm in for the group buy.

E-mail coolairvw@aol.com

Dont log in here much.
matthepcat
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Of it installed.

nolift914
I am in for one
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(slivel @ Aug 19 2010, 10:29 AM) *

Steve

No... I'm roofless and windshieldless so you can taste dirt and rubber to your liking...
codices
I'm in for one and a passenger side also if going in that direction.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.