Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior carpet pics!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RiqueMar
Hey guys! I'm about to install my carpet, and was wondering if we could start a thread on interior carpet! I'm thinking either black or charcoal loop!

Lets see em!
Socalandy
bye1.gif
Jeffs9146
Black
Justinp71
I'm in the same boat... I have black right now, but I'm due for new carpet. I'm thinking of going Charcoal because I think it will tend to look cleaner, since the black shows alot.
thomasotten
Get the charcoal loop kit from Auto Atlanta. It looks the best. I have purchased three carpet sets from around, because I wasn't satisfied with the quality. This kit is the best of the three, it is stiched in the right places and looks well made.
DRPHIL914
Black, harder to keep looking clean but does look great- changed mine from tan to black- the tan was old, faded and shows dirt/oil worse.

here is an after picture
DRPHIL914
here the before pic same car
mikea100
Hey Philip, what seats are those?

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Aug 18 2010, 03:28 PM) *

Black, harder to keep looking clean but does look great- changed mine from tan to black- the tan was old, faded and shows dirt/oil worse.

here is an after picture

RiqueMar

Very cool guys! Keep em' coming! Now the question is, which is better, loop or plush?
underthetire
I can tell you plush grabs all the lint in the world.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Aug 18 2010, 05:30 PM) *

Hey Philip, what seats are those?

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Aug 18 2010, 03:28 PM) *

here is an after picture

Mike;

911/993 seat
bought from LA dismantlers, tight fit but much more comfortable, and i am 6'2" so my head was above the original ones-not very safe.
bandjoey
Great posts...how bout some info on how your installation went - easy - medium - hard, and glue used or not used?

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.