Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good FI parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mtndawg
These parts are better than average. I've accumulated them over the last 18 months while making improvements to my FI system. Some of them I have used, and some of them I haven't. If I haven't used it and I'm not sure about it's working condition it's less $, so you could run into a great deal. I just want somebody to use this stuff if they can. I think the prices are pretty fair. If I'm way off, let me know. I would like you to pay for shipping or if your in the Sacramento area we can meet up. I do have a "day job" so please be aware it may take me a little while to get back to you. Shane

air boot (has cracks, but you can clamp it on and use it) 10
air boot (has very small cracks) 20
air cleaner mount 10
air cleaner assembly (Hinge for clamps is broken, but you can tighten it with the wing bolt and it's perfect) 35
plenum 30
throttle body with throttle position sensor 45
fuel rails 10
thermotime switch 10
fuel pressure regulator that I have not use or tested 5
auxiliary air regulator that I have tested and used, it works! 60
branch connector (Small for decel valve) 5
branch connector (Large for AAR) 5
computer 10
computer 15
injectors that need new hoses, I have not used them 20
shifter boot in very good shape 15
Intake manifold 10 each
The heater blower motors don't work, so if you want them and can fix them somehow, they're yours for shipping only. Otherwise I'll toss 'em.
poorsche914
If the rubber on this part is not cracked, I would like it.
Let me know. Shipping will be to 37876.

Thanks.
IPB Image
Markl
I'm interested in the computers - what are the part numbers, if they can be seen? I also need the small rubber 'Y', if Poorshe914 doesn't take it. Thanks
mtndawg
It looks like Markl is taking the computers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.