Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 4 Stock Wheels 914.361.011.01 (5.5 X 15)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
LotusJoe
$850.00 Plus shipping cost!!!!

Here is a Set of 4 Stock Wheels 914.361.011.01 (5.5 X 15) just back from the wheel shop. All wheels have been straightened, cleaned, and polished. Still wrapped in the plastic. These look great and are ready for a new home. $850 / OBO plus shipping cost. Local pickup is OK. I'm located in Irvine, CA

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Tom_T
Joe - 1 pic shows 4 & the other 5 wheels - or am I just showing my age & need for new glasses? blink.gif

Who did the polishing on them?
... were they re-anodized or just polished?
LotusJoe
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Aug 18 2010, 06:47 PM) *

Joe - 1 pic shows 4 & the other 5 wheels - or am I just showing my age & need for new glasses? blink.gif

I had 5 wheels refurbished, but am only selling 4. Just polished, straightened, and trued up, no anodizing. Alloy Wheel Tech in Montebello, CA. did the work.
Tom_T
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Aug 18 2010, 07:35 PM) *

I had 5 wheels refurbished, but am only selling 4. Just polished, straightened, and trued up, no anodizing. Alloy Wheel Tech in Montebello, CA. did the work.

"....The name escapes me at this moment. Guess that shows my age."

We refer to that as "Half-zymers" at our age - where we remember hafl the stuff, half the time! biggrin.gif

But then you obviously have better "piles" .... er, I mean "files" ..... than I have, cuz you found their name! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately full polish won't work for what I want to do with my 73 2L resto. sad.gif

I need a set of 5 restorable ones to either have Al Reid or Weideman restore to OE finish (polished blades/rim with satin background), or find a full set part way there, completely done, perfect originals, etc.

Good Luck!
jlitvany@mac.com
Have you sold these wheels yet? I really need these for a 914 project I am getting ready to begin. santa_smiley.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Aug 18 2010, 09:19 PM) *

We refer to that as "Half-zymers" at our age - where we remember hafl the stuff, half the time! biggrin.gif

But then you obviously have better "piles" .... er, I mean "files" ..... than I have, cuz you found their name! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately full polish won't work for what I want to do with my 73 2L resto. sad.gif

I need a set of 5 restorable ones to either have Al Reid or Weideman restore to OE finish (polished blades/rim with satin background), or find a full set part way there, completely done, perfect originals, etc.

Good Luck!

Got a nice set of 4 w/caps that look to have never been messed with.I can send you pics to your email address,tried to post them here on the site but no go.Carl
jlitvany@mac.com
My e-mail is jlitvany@mac.com. I am interested if you have good set. If Alloy Wheel Tech can get these to look as good as the ones you posted in August, I will be psyched. How much did they charge per wheel?

Thanks,
J. Litvany

QUOTE(Evil914 @ Nov 28 2010, 10:30 PM) *

Good Luck!

Got a nice set of 4 w/caps that look to have never been messed with.I can send you pics to your email address,tried to post them here on the site but no go.Carl

Tom_T
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Nov 28 2010, 10:30 PM) *

Good Luck!

Carl,

I've gotten a full set of 5 restored by Al Reid since this post of mine. Try posting your own FS ad in the classifieds for them, as they frown upon other sellers hijacking another person's ad (even if trying to help a fellow member- PM is the preferred route IIRC). I'm sure you'll sell them there.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.