Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Speedometer Angle Drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
harlenl
So I was driving back from the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion when I noticed that my speedometer stopped working. I replaced the speedometer cable since I had an extra one and it still doesn't work. I know, I should have spun it first with a drill. Anyway, from what I read it's most likely the angle drive. Let me know if you have one and I'm assuming I will need the O-Ring and set-screw?

Thanks
Harlen
underthetire
Just bought a new one last week. It was 83 bucks delivered to my door, brand new VDO unit.
914werke
Ive got one $55 shipped
kkid
I have got a good used one for $45 shipped!
You may want to change a Seal Ring inside the cylinder bore along with the O- Ring. How can you miss the set screw BTW?Click to view attachment
Edit: Free pic for a lucky seller(assuming we're talking about the same part here) biggrin.gif
JeffBowlsby
Order mine, $44.95 shipped! smile.gif

This is ridiculous...what have we become...?

confused24.gif
underthetire
I have a customized 2 piece one i'll sell you for 39.95. stirthepot.gif
bdstone914
I have a good used one I will sell for $39.00 shipped to your door!
Cheapsnake
$38.99, shipped. Hang in there long enough Harlen and eventually we'll pay you to take it. sad.gif

Tom
SirAndy
McMark sells a upgraded version:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=103985

beerchug.gif Andy
914werke
screwy.gif
914xprs
WTF.gif i got broken ones all day long for $9.95
but just for the fuck of it... a beautiful vdo angle speedo drive for $29.99
and free shipping.
terry
paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com

This is a very nice and tight good unit i usually price at $50.00..
but since we are going there.... piratenanner.gif barf.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif confused24.gif chair.gif confused24.gif chair.gif confused24.gif blink.gif
more abuse of the emoticon... this should be illegal
kkid
Free bump for harlen.
Come on guys!

cheer.gif
john914B.F.R.
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
914xprs
this might be crazy and bad business but how about i send you $5.00 plus the part with free shipping.....you got 5 minutes to respond.....bad bad way to do business no wonder i cant get ahead....lol
terry driving.gif chair.gif beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.