914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jose Pitta
Hi is their anybody out their that has a extra Relay Board for a six
Joe.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jose Pitta @ Aug 19 2010, 08:43 PM) *

Joe.

What's wrong with yours? There a good thread here somewhere on how to rebuild them ...

/6 relay boards are hard to come by!
beerchug.gif Andy
markb
We've got a rebuilt, but it's pricey.
hwgunner
QUOTE(markb @ Aug 19 2010, 10:42 PM) *

And requires a core return!
carr914
I've got a NOS board, but pricey

T.C.
Jose Pitta
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 19 2010, 09:15 PM) *

Joe.

What's wrong with yours? There a good thread here somewhere on how to rebuild them ...

beerchug.gif Andy

Andy ,
Their is no power to the coil from thre Relay board.
do you have any clue on what in need to look for.

Joe.
Jose Pitta
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Aug 19 2010, 10:46 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ Aug 19 2010, 10:42 PM) *

And requires a core return!

What is your price . is it more than gold?
SLITS
QUOTE(Jose Pitta @ Aug 20 2010, 02:51 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 19 2010, 09:15 PM) *

Joe.

beerchug.gif Andy

Andy ,
Their is no power to the coil from thre Relay board.
do you have any clue on what in need to look for.

Joe.

1. Wire from relay board connector to coil is broken

2.) Trace on relay board is broken between main body harness connector and engine harness connector.

3.) Wire from key switch thru body harness to body harness connector on relay board is broken.

4.) Corroded terminals in connectors or relay board pins.

Sorry, don't have /6 relay board circuit diagram to give you pin numbers.

john914B.F.R.
we have a stack of about 60 or more relay boards for a 914, im sure we have at least 5 for a 914-6 i just have to go through them on monday to see which ones are in good shape, if you want it could come with the relays...pm me if your interested...ill get some pics monday
mepstein
Forgive my ignorance but what is the difference between a 4 and 6 relay board and will I need one for my 6 conversion? Thanks, Mark
Jose Pitta
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Aug 20 2010, 04:46 PM) *

we have a stack of about 60 or more relay boards for a 914, im sure we have at least 5 for a 914-6 i just have to go through them on monday to see which ones are in good shape, if you want it could come with the relays...pm me if your interested...ill get some pics monday

Thanks John ,
that will be great don't worry about the looks . wacko.gif i want it to work?
Joe.
SirAndy
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 20 2010, 04:56 PM) *
will I need one for my 6 conversion?

No.
carr914
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Aug 20 2010, 07:46 PM) *

Buyer Beware

IMO, they are in the same catagory as MotorShiester

john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 20 2010, 09:25 PM) *

QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Aug 20 2010, 07:46 PM) *

Buyer Beware

IMO, they are in the same catagory as MotorShiester

wtf is that supposed to mean? just because john and lou are pricks doesnt mean i am..i do what i say im going to do and within reason, john screws plenty of people including me and my bf which is why im doing this and so we dont end up driving my truck into the dirt and being kicked out of where were living...just because you had a bad experience with john and lou dont take it out on me, ive had good experiences with the people i deal with and the parts i sold
carr914
Not trying to take it out on you, but you said it yourself, John & Lou are pricks. And you are selling their parts.

Are you going to test the relay boards or just take money & ship them out.

I feel for your situation, but if you are getting screwed by the people you are selling parts for, that should tell you something.

T.C.
JeffBowlsby
Hi Jose,

I have 914/6 board in the process of rebuilding...contact me directly if you'd like more or info. Can have it ready in a few days.

jeff-dot-bowlsby-at-sbcglobal-dot-net

And I am local to you. biggrin.gif
Mr.242
There is one for sale on Evil Bay....Buyer beware on that. BUT FYI only.
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 21 2010, 10:01 AM) *

Not trying to take it out on you, but you said it yourself, John & Lou are pricks. And you are selling their parts.

Are you going to test the relay boards or just take money & ship them out.

I feel for your situation, but if you are getting screwed by the people you are selling parts for, that should tell you something.

T.C.

i test everything and clean it so it looks new and make sure everything works like it should before i ship it out...not all of the money goes to john...john only pays my bf $50 a day to work on cars which is bs because hes not on the pay roll while the other person who does the same thing as he does makes more...and i get nothing from him to sell parts and everything else i do... so at least 20% goes toward getting my bf's 944 back on the road and keeping my truck on the road
Jose Pitta
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 21 2010, 07:45 AM) *

Hi Jose,

I have 914/6 board in the process of rebuilding...contact me directly if you'd like more or info. Can have it ready in a few days.

jeff-dot-bowlsby-at-sbcglobal-dot-net

And I am local to you. biggrin.gif

Thanks Jeff.
I will email you on Monday.
Joe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.