Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finished engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kfish914
Just thought I should share. My wife actually said "it looks nice, now just get the wiring done and put it in the car already" blink.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Niklas
Nice!!
RonnieJ
Sweet aktion035.gif
kfish914
Thanks, I know I have asked a lot of DACO ( dum @** current owner) questions. I have to say thank you to all that are on this board. I'm not done yet so the daco questions will continue, sorry. biggrin.gif
jmill
Looks very nice. Are you going to install the Carrera oil tensioner mod while it's out?
Drums66
....Cool & Sanitary...good fortune! aktion035.gif bye1.gif
kfish914
I would like too, but my job was eliminated... so for now just trying to finish with everything i purchased for the car before I lost my job and not spend much to keep my happy home, Maybe i should build a "dog house" out back idea.gif
RJMII
Ken, I'm going to have to agree with your wife. It does look good, now get the wiring...

JRust
agree.gif Looking good! Finish that sucker
Scott S
pretty - love th polished intake runners!

Are you going to modify the oil cooler inlet?
PanelBilly
Why don't you just roll it into the living room and put it on display for a while?
I think it's art.
bcheney
That is damn nice looking. Great job! I am in the midst of doing the same kind of stuff to my -6 conversion motor...just a little 2.2...all fresh internals with 40 IDA's. Keep up the good work!
kfish914
Thanks guys for all the response.

Yes, I will have to figure the cooler out yet. I have to mock up the headers to see which direction I need to go. A local porsche repair shop did a 3.0 conversion a few years back and he said he used a rubber hose/pipe combo to make it work without cutting the cooler. He said he would look into it to see what parts he used, I just haven't gotten back in touch with him yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.