Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a source for 2.0 Exhaust Guides
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
The Chevy guys called and told me they need exhaust guides. The have no souce for guides I guess. They are chevy guys.

Where can I get some guides ASAP?
rick 918-S
OK, Located a place and the parts are on the way. Painters Grinding. 303-722-5537. Nice guy that sounded very knowledgable on the phone.
Sleepin
Wow Rick, you totally lost me there. blink.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
you can have a set tomorrow if you want to suffer the shipping.

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 20 2010, 10:49 AM) *

The Chevy guys called and told me they need exhaust guides. The have no souce for guides I guess. They are chevy guys.

rick 918-S
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 20 2010, 01:52 PM) *

you can have a set tomorrow if you want to suffer the shipping.

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 20 2010, 10:49 AM) *

Crap! I totally spaced on that one George. I didn't think of AA for parts of heads, guides, valves,etc. Now heads as a whole? yes.

Next time. biggrin.gif

Hey George, Were you serious about the 40 cars and the 916 at Tail of the Dragon? I was talking to Kelly Manley and he's leaning on coming now too.
Sleepin
Valve guides! I get it now! headbang.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 20 2010, 02:38 PM) *

Valve guides! I get it now! headbang.gif

confused24.gif Sorry for the confusion I should have typed valve guides. flag.gif screwy.gif shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.