Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting Out 1974 Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bugpartslou
Parting out a 1974 914 that's been devastated by rust, had to pry open the doors looks like only saveable sheet metal piece is the decklid and that even needs some rust work, engine runs ( I think it's a 1.8) and will leave it attached to the car and FI so you can hear it run (I can start it by dumping fuel down the intake, fuel lines leak when I pressurized the pump and I need my garage!) trans should be good, both interior door panels, panel between the seats, both headlight motors are good, brakes are on it and are not frozen, targa top there but has a chip, FI system intact (won't sell any FI stuff til the engine sells), dash gauges, sold so far are the sunvisors, front signal assemblies and rear lights, windshield, dash switches, steering wheel, fuel pump, console and 3 gauges that are in the console, engine drains, shoot me an email with your zip code and what you need and a quote a shipped price eventually I'll get pictures up of individual items, thanks for looking. SEATS ARE SOLD! I prefer PayPal but will accept USPS Money Orders.
qa1142
Drive shafts with CV's?
bugpartslou
QUOTE(qa1142 @ Aug 20 2010, 02:37 PM) *

Drive shafts with CV's?

pm sent
grouperalley
front bumper tits, in good shape, to 32809
jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(bugpartslou @ Aug 20 2010, 12:37 PM) *

Parting out a 1974 914 that's been devastated by rust, had to pry open the doors looks like only saveable sheet metal piece is the decklid and that even needs some rust work, engine runs ( I think it's a 1.8) and will leave it attached to the car and FI so you can hear it run (I can start it by dumping fuel down the intake, fuel lines leak when I pressurized the pump and I need my garage!) trans should be good, both interior door panels, panel between the seats, both headlight motors are good, brakes are on it and are not frozen, targa top there but has a chip, FI system intact (won't sell any FI stuff til the engine sells), dash gauges, sold so far are the sunvisors, front signal assemblies and rear lights, windshield, dash switches, steering wheel, fuel pump, console and 3 gauges that are in the console, engine drains, shoot me an email with your zip code and what you need and a quote a shipped price eventually I'll get pictures up of individual items, thanks for looking. SEATS ARE SOLD! I prefer PayPal but will accept USPS Money Orders.

Do you still have the driver door map pocket also the passenger door arm grab handle? are they black in color and in good shape. s/h 94531 Ca. can you post picture's. Thanks John
trent1542
how is the passenger exterior door handle?
do you have good rockers?
ScottD914
Side mirror(s) by chance? Thanks.
bugpartslou
QUOTE(ScottD914 @ Aug 24 2010, 05:06 AM) *

Side mirror(s) by chance? Thanks.

side mirror is gone only had the driver's door. sorry
bugpartslou
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Aug 23 2010, 06:24 PM) *

QUOTE(bugpartslou @ Aug 20 2010, 12:37 PM) *

Do you still have the driver door map pocket also the passenger door arm grab handle? are they black in color and in good shape. s/h 94531 Ca. can you post picture's. Thanks John

here's pictures

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
wbonucci

do you still have the fuse box plastic cover thing?
i keep kicking mine out sad.gif
bugpartslou
QUOTE(wbonucci @ Aug 24 2010, 12:05 PM) *

do you still have the fuse box plastic cover thing?
i keep kicking mine out sad.gif

no fusebox cover was MIA
the head
have compression numbers on the motor? very interested in it without injection stuff.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Console or parts to the same ?? Dave slap.gif
bugpartslou
QUOTE(the head @ Aug 30 2010, 07:07 AM) *

have compression numbers on the motor? very interested in it without injection stuff.

no compression numbers right now, it runs for awhile on fuel through the intake, I pressurized the fuel pump and the fuel lines leak, I can try to get compression numbers over the weekend if you're serious.
bugpartslou
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Aug 30 2010, 10:01 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Console or parts to the same ?? Dave slap.gif

I have the middle tray and arm pad, both would need to be reupholstered, rest of console was sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.