Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Set of Cookie Cutter Wheels for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jt914-6
Set of four, 2-6X15 and 2-7X15 cookie cutter wheels with black centers. Black center caps included. Wheels are take offs and are straight. In good condition...$250.00 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
6freak
My brother wants the 6" wheels will you split them up ? anyone else want just the 7" wheels
jt914-6
QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 20 2010, 04:12 PM) *

My brother wants the 6" wheels will you split them up ? anyone else want just the 7" wheels

Would consider splitting them up if someone else wants the two 7's. Let's wait a while and see what happens. Would be just as happy to sell as a set of four too....
6freak
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Aug 20 2010, 02:26 PM) *

Would consider splitting them up if someone else wants the two 7's. Let's wait a while and see what happens. Would be just as happy to sell as a set of four too....

he said he would pop in and look after i called him around 2pm to tell him about them.He already has two thats why he just wants the 6".....If someone makes you an offer you cant refuse SALE them.hes really not ready for them anyway,but does need them ..Thank you

Mike smile.gif
jt914-6
QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 20 2010, 08:58 PM) *

QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Aug 20 2010, 02:26 PM) *

he said he would pop in and look after i called him around 2pm to tell him about them.He already has two thats why he just wants the 6".....If someone makes you an offer you cant refuse SALE them.hes really not ready for them anyway,but does need them ..Thank you

Mike smile.gif

If anything happens....I'll sell him the 6's...maybe someone will need the 7's for track wheels....When he's ready....let me know....If no one wants the 7's or the whole set he can have the 6's...JT
Mr.242
I am the BRO.

Yes, I have 2 15x6" rims....need two more.

Once someone grabs the 7 inchers....I will take the two 6 rims.

OR............when no one wants either. I'm first in line. rolleyes.gif popcorn[1].gif idea.gif

pm me when I have options.
jt914-6
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Aug 21 2010, 12:10 AM) *

I am the BRO.

Yes, I have 2 15x6" rims....need two more.

Once someone grabs the 7 inchers....I will take the two 6 rims.

OR............when no one wants either. I'm first in line. rolleyes.gif popcorn[1].gif idea.gif

pm me when I have options.

pm sent......
Sleepin
If you split, how much for the two 7's? I need only one 7" for a spare, but wouldn't mind having two more.
Krieger
I could use one 7 too!
Sleepin
That would work out well!
Mr.242
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 23 2010, 08:59 AM) *

That would work out well!

agree.gif

I will take the TWO 6" ers! ( I could use all FOUR of the caps....can we work that deal too?)

beerchug.gif

Nice work fellas!!! Thanks for taking the 7's. aktion035.gif
Sleepin
I like the 15x7s!

IPB Image

biggrin.gif
jt914-6
PM'd Eric and Andy to see what we can work out.....Mark...I'll weigh the two 6's and pm you an idea of the shipping......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.