I saw an ad on craigslist recently. It was for a garage sale which included a 914. I went over to see it. I am not able to purchase it right now however I told the owner that I would post it on here and see if anybody was interested. From what I understand, her husband was planning on working on it however he is not able to now due to a job transfer. They have had the car for about 3 years. A little while ago something stopped working and they just haven't had the time to fix the car. The owner told me that the fuel pump was broke.

Please note that I have no affiliation with the owner. I am just posting this so that the 914 can go to a good home. I have seen the car up close so I may be able to answer questions. It was somewhat dark and I didn't have much time so I didn't inspect the car very well. If you are interested or have questions, please PM me. I will answer if I can or I can contact the owner.

Here is what I know-
1974 2.0l
Engine Appears Stock
Yellow body, yellow wheels, yellow bumpers- looks like a bumblebee but the car is yellow.
car has been repainted
interior looks decent. there was a tear in one of the seats
rust- i saw a little bubbling around the drivers door. i didn't inspect very well. i couldn't see most of the common rust points so I cannot answer further than what I had mentioned.

Price?- I asked and she said something like "shoot me a number". I didn't so I do not know. I can ask the owner if someone is interested.