Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NASCAR history
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
6freak
Kyle Bush wins all three series in one weekend .Congrads Kyle smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Lou W
QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 21 2010, 07:40 PM) *

Kyle Bush wins all three series in one weekend .Congrads Kyle smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Yah you're right.......but I still don't like him. dry.gif
carr914
If you're going to talk about ASSCAR, you could at least spell his name right biggrin.gif .
Bush's Baked Beans give me explosive Gas blink.gif

That said he does have a lot of talent.
Vysoc

He is very talented, but I still think he's a major PUNK!

ALMS race today from Road America, Timo Bernhard driving the Muscle Milk RS Spyder for the injured Greg Pickett and GT2 Class that should be awesome.

Endurance Racing all 2 Hours and 45 minutes of it today! aktion035.gif

Vysoc
6freak
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 22 2010, 03:46 AM) *

If you're going to talk about ASSCAR, you could at least spell his name right biggrin.gif .

whoops! we all cant be perfect like that talented little punk ...I really don`t like him either just wanted to give credit were credit was do
black73
Kinda makes "nice guy" Joe Gibbs look like a hypocrite to have such an asshole raking in all that cash for him.
Drums66
QUOTE(Lou W @ Aug 21 2010, 08:53 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 21 2010, 07:40 PM) *

Yah you're right.......but I still don't like him. dry.gif

...Mr Flock just rolled in his grave yellowsleep[1].gif (little moon shine resurection)
idea.gif
smilie_pokal.gif toast to the flock family
carr914
QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 22 2010, 02:13 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 22 2010, 03:46 AM) *

whoops! we all cant be perfect like that talented little punk ...I really don`t like him either just wanted to give credit were credit was do

Just bustin chops biggrin.gif

Man, I just thought if I combine some Bush's Baked Beans with some Busch Beer blowup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.