Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: SC Front Suspension
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JimmyG
Trying to do a little homework for one of my local 914ers here and am trying to find SC strut towers and rear hubs so he can change to 5 lug wheels and improve his braking. Can anyone help out?
Jeffs9146
I have a set with 3.5" caliper mounting bolt spacing! They are complete front struts with all brakes and rotors! I think they are off of a 82 SC. Is that what you are looking for?
JimmyG
Yea.. Thats what I am looking for. I also need the rear hubs to complete. Can ya post a pic of what you have?
Jeffs9146
Yes I will try to get a photo up in a while! I just had knee surgery and they are in my basement!

I don't have the rears available because they are on my 6!
Jeffs9146
Photo 1-4
Jeffs9146
I just looked up the part number on the strut and is comes up as a 1984-1986 Boge Strut. But, when I got them I was told they came off of an 82 SC!
grambo
The 3.5" boge struts should be the same up to ~'85. The main difference between the SC and Carrera front end was that the Carreras had thicker rotors, and wider calipers to accomodate them.
Jeffs9146
Looking at them they look like the thicker rotors!
JimmyG
Jeff
I think I have something started. If it falls through I will hit you up first.How much are you needing to get?
Jeffs9146
I know Partsheaven wants $800-$1000 but I will take $450 plus shipping.
RJMII
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Aug 24 2010, 08:23 PM) *

I know Partsheaven wants $800-$1000 but I will take $450 plus shipping.

That's about what I gave for mine. It came to about $650 shipped across the country because they were so stinkin heavy. Prob not as much from CA to WA.
Jeffs9146
Yep that was my thought also! Trying to make it fair! Not that I want to ship it but if someone needs it! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.