Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: new in box parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
john914B.F.R.
FS: new in box, camshaft bearing set..part number on the box is 012-198-541/173 under that is 87 975 604...in the original kolbenschmidt box so i guess theyre made in germany...$20 shipped

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

also have a main bearing set, new in original box, part number on the box is 021-198-461-A or KW 87 977 600 STD...$90 shipped

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

or both for $100 shipped
john914B.F.R.
SOLD!!
koozy
Kolbenschmidt Shanghai Piston Co., Ltd. (KSSP)

OEM Supplier but not German.

Camshaft bearings are $13.75 (new)
Main bearings are $52 (new)

Just an FYI
pilothyer
QUOTE(koozy @ Aug 23 2010, 06:18 PM) *

Kolbenschmidt Shanghai Piston Co., Ltd. (KSSP)

OEM Supplier but not German.

Camshaft bearings are $13.75 (new)
Main bearings are $52 (new)

Just an FYI

I don't know about all the rest of that information, but have you checked the price of main bearings lately ???? It just might surprise you smile.gif
koozy
I was just going by Pelican Parts price quotes as of 4pm today for Kolbenschmidt parts. I'm sure the "Genuine Porsche" parts are a bit pricier.
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE(koozy @ Aug 23 2010, 08:12 PM) *

I was just going by Pelican Parts price quotes as of 4pm today for Kolbenschmidt parts. I'm sure the "Genuine Porsche" parts are a bit pricier.

You will need to look again, the $52 price is for -.025 oversized bearings the -.050 oversized are NLA, std bearings are $131.00 at Pelican and that is if they even have any left ?

I have seen them go for $150 a set for std mains, other sources. And pretty soon you won't get std mains at any price.
koozy
You could be right. Just stating the facts as they were presented to me by the distributor I chose to call as I was considering purchasing them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.