Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RRC deadline coming up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
Because I'm under contract to pay for the food and vendors, I have to give final numbers to them on the first of the month

So... I need to bug everyone to get your registrations in if you are still planning on going...

and there are a couple of people who haven't paid that I want to prompt too
If I've already worked out a payment discussion with you previously, then your good to go.. just bring cash to the event and know that I'll bill you whether you eat or not if I get billed by the man...

but this thread is really about additional registrations.
if you've been thinking about attending you need to make arraingements so I can order food for you.

Registration deadline is going to be 8/31

can't wait to see you all there!
brant
Sleepin
I will bring the bill collector! lol3.gif

IPB Image
JRust
Check sent piratenanner.gif . I can't wait
Sleepin
Or should I have called that the bill collector / fender roller?
brant
a few more days to register.
T shirts are mostly gone.. I might be able to re-allocate some cancellation shirts...

We will take 10$ off of the registration price because you won't get (be paying for) the shirt...

so 57$ these last few days
brant
RiqueMar
QUOTE(brant @ Aug 26 2010, 01:53 PM) *

T shirts are mostly gone.. I might be able to re-allocate some cancellation shirts...

We will take 10$ off of the registration price because you won't get (be paying for) the shirt...

brant

Do I have to fill anything out to register?
brant
No need to fill anything out.
now Eric did call me last night and apparently he has some forms from his work that he is behind on... I believe his quote was "my in box is full" so if you want to fill out something we can forward those on...

otherwise your golden
just names and payment will get be enough
brant
RiqueMar
QUOTE(brant @ Aug 27 2010, 07:47 AM) *

No need to fill anything out.
now Eric did call me last night and apparently he has some forms from his work that he is behind on... I believe his quote was "my in box is full" so if you want to fill out something we can forward those on...

otherwise your golden
just names and payment will get be enough
brant

Does it have to be a check? Or in the interest of time, can I Paypal?
StratPlayer
You can paypal him the money.. Make sure that you specify that it is a GIFT on the paypal page.

Brant914 At hotmail Dot com

EDIT: Email address de-spammyfied by admin!
Sleepin
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Aug 27 2010, 09:30 AM) *

You can paypal him the money.. Make sure that you specify that it is a GIFT on the paypal page.

Brant914 At hotmail Dot com

EDIT: Email address de-spammyfied by admin!

and tell him Happy Birthday or something like that.
Gint
icon_bump.gif ity icon_bump.gif
jeeperjohn56

brant

Hey Brant, I just wanted to tell you that the wife's plans have changed and will be joining me for your event, and I just sent a paypal for her, please add her to the list. Thanks John driving.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Aug 29 2010, 01:07 PM) *

brant

Hey Brant, I just wanted to tell you that the wife's plans have changed and will be joining me for your event, and I just sent a paypal for her, please add her to the list. Thanks John driving.gif

smilie_pokal.gif
brant
I'm ordering the food on Wed morning...

tomorrow is the last day to register

are you on the fence and need a push to come...
are you bringing a friend....
do you want to eat 2 meals...

if you want food ordered and want to come I need to hear from you
pm or email direct and let me know

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.