Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Idiot Lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jdogg
The red idiot light with the B next to it on the left side of the guage.......what is it telling me? I am assuming it is for the brakes? I have recently swapped in a 19mm MC, and the light has been on ever since. Got a firm pedal, no air, so what is this light telling me? confused24.gif
Joe Bob
Gotta hit the reset switch on the master cylinder.
Joe Bob
pic stolen from the skyrat board....
Bleyseng
agree.gif
Push the reset button on the MC as its a brake warning lite from low fluid pressure or no pressure. When you install a new MC you must reset the switch.
Geoff
Andyrew
Really? I didnt..

Can I just do it any time I feel like it?

oops...

Andrew
SirAndy
QUOTE(jdogg @ Apr 14 2004, 08:55 AM)
The red idiot light with the B next to it on the left side of the guage.......what is it telling me?

it's trying to talk you into believing that you're an idiot ...
don't listen to the light, just hit the MC reset switch and all will be gud again!

smash.gif Andy
jdogg
Thanks, guys. I assume this switch and what I need to do with it will be fairly evident when I pull the boot back?
SirAndy
QUOTE(jdogg @ Apr 14 2004, 10:59 AM)
Thanks, guys. I assume this switch and what I need to do with it will be fairly evident when I pull the boot back?

yupp, it's kinda round and thin and sticks out. you just press it in and the light should go offline ...

Andy
jdogg
Great!!! Thanks again. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.