Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For sale Complete AC unit $500 obo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jonathan Livesay
Complete AC unit just pulled from '74 1.8 L . This must have been a very odd car! It came with AC but no radio, has solid dash with no radio cutout and the speaker covers have solid liners (no screen). Who ordered this car? "A radio? oh no thanks that is an unnescessary luxury, I don't need that. What? AC? Oh absolutely.
But I digress. The under dash unit is in excellent condition and I have every pulley and bracket and hose and piece of hardware that was used to install it. Just add freon and you're cool.
It is the unit made by VPC (Volkswagen Products Corporation) with the square condensor.
If you act quickly I will even include pics of where all the holes were cut for installation.
If interested PM me or call Jon at 818-618-8436
Gint
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Aug 23 2010, 11:33 PM) *
If you act quickly I will even include pics of where all the holes were cut for installation.
You should do that anyway IMO. Take the pictures now so any perspective buyer has them available.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Aug 24 2010, 02:33 AM) *

Complete AC unit just pulled from '74 1.8 L . This must have been a very odd car! It came with AC but no radio, has solid dash with no radio cutout and the speaker covers have solid liners (no screen). Who ordered this car? "A radio? oh no thanks that is an unnescessary luxury, I don't need that. What? AC? Oh absolutely.
But I digress. The under dash unit is in excellent condition and I have every pulley and bracket and hose and piece of hardware that was used to install it. Just add freon and you're cool.
It is the unit made by VPC (Volkswagen Products Corporation) with the square condensor.
If interested PM me or call Jon at 818-618-8436

PM sent.
PJW
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.