Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ignitor sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jt914-6
I have too many six and 009/050 Ignitors. Selling the six cyl. Ignitors for $60 and the four cyl. 009/050 for $50. These are new in the box. The sixes will work on 911's too. I have two Ignitor II's for the six also. They are $75. Shipping ($5.00) not included....These DO NOT fit 4 cyl. with stock injection.....
koozy
MSD or Pertronix? If I am not mistaken, they each have a product they call an ignitor but are different applications. If the 6 ignitor is a Pertronix unit for use in the 004 distributor I'll take one, please.
jt914-6
These are the Petronix Ignitors. They will trigger a MSD too. The one for the six comes with two plates for mounting. Some six dist. have what I call "backwards" points. I ran across this when I was going to install one in a friends 911 and he had the backwards points. I had Petronix make me some of the plates for those points.....
koozy
Sounds like what I need. What's the part number? 91867A perhaps?
jt914-6
QUOTE(koozy @ Aug 24 2010, 04:30 PM) *

Sounds like what I need. What's the part number? 91867A perhaps?

I'm out of town working but that number is the Ignitor II I think....I have a couple of those....They would be $75.....They are the "latest" design.....
koozy
Great. I'll take one of those. PM me with payment details. When are you getting back home? (just as a reference point as to when they would ship)
jt914-6
QUOTE(koozy @ Aug 24 2010, 05:07 PM) *

Great. I'll take one of those. PM me with payment details. When are you getting back home? (just as a reference point as to when they would ship)

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.