Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 - 4 rear brake calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim dorociak
I have a friend in Bakersfield who needs a rear caliper for his 74 914. Who rebuilds them or has used in good condition? jdorociak@gmail.com
thank you. Jim
pilothyer
I believe you will find it hard to beat this better than new for a pair.....Try this link: http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item...552/4786365.htm
RJMII
agree.gif

PMB all the way, if you don't want to tackle them yourself. The refinish to make them purdy and durable is worth sending them off for.
solo1
Stop wasting your time looking around the only guy to call is Eric at PMB. Want it done right the first time, want calipers so pretty you wont want to get them dirty? call Eric at PMB. I have gotten a lot of priceless advice from the guys on this board, they are all experianced and detail oriented and every time I had the question the response was the same. Call Eric at PMB in Utah.
jim dorociak
Thanks guys, I connected them together and Eric has a new customer. I keep thinking about the 914-6 rear calipers that he is so famous for, but obviously PMB does so much more. Jim

QUOTE(solo1 @ Aug 30 2010, 09:25 AM) *

Stop wasting your time looking around the only guy to call is Eric at PMB. Want it done right the first time, want calipers so pretty you wont want to get them dirty? call Eric at PMB. I have gotten a lot of priceless advice from the guys on this board, they are all experianced and detail oriented and every time I had the question the response was the same. Call Eric at PMB in Utah.

Eric_Shea
Thanks Jim,

Pete will be a happy camper in a couple of days (I hope).

Two new rears loaded with Porterfields are on the way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.