Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 3-port Bosch fuel pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MrKona
Hi Everyone,

I have an almost new (about 50 miles in the car) 3-port Bosch fuel pump, 0 580 463 005. I bought this back in 2005 when I was still a carefree bachelor biggrin.gif and these were available new. So this is your chance to buy this NLA item almost new. I removed it from my car when I started a long "while I'm in there" project. I've since relocated the pump (I don't want to open that debate) with a 75-76 pump, SS lines, and factory hardware...

So this one has been sitting on my shelf and it's ready for a new owner to put it to good use... Daily driver? CW?

$325 shipped to a US address, Paypal preferred. Help me fund my project, I'm almost done!
MrKona
icon_bump.gif

Price reduced to $300, includes shipping in the US.

I can also work with international customers to calculate shipping costs.
MrKona
The slow downward creep continues... lowered to $250, includes shipping to a US address! icon_bump.gif

OFF TO EBAY, NOV 14.
Tom_T
QUOTE(MrKona @ Nov 13 2010, 01:24 AM) *

The slow downward creep continues... lowered to $250, includes shipping to a US address! icon_bump.gif

OFF TO EBAY, NOV 14.

Bryan, if not sold yet, I'll take it cuz I'll need a new one anyway.
Plz PM or email me re: pmt & shipping.

I've been sidetracked before/after my daughter's wedding 11/7 with family visiting after, & am just getting caught up now.

Tom T
Orange CA 92867
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.