Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 2.0L Head Only need 1 but will buy 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
casey944
As the title states, I need one 4 stud 914 2.0 Head. Needs to be rebuildable.

Thanks,
Cash/Paypal in hand.

Casey
hwgunner
QUOTE(casey944 @ Aug 25 2010, 05:47 PM) *

Thanks,
Cash/Paypal in hand.

Casey

2.0 heads have 3 intake manifold studs not 4. Was that a typo? confused24.gif

I have an extra 2.0 head and i have 1.7 and 1.8 heads also. They are in need of a rebuild.
casey944
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Aug 25 2010, 09:32 PM) *

QUOTE(casey944 @ Aug 25 2010, 05:47 PM) *

Thanks,
Cash/Paypal in hand.

Casey

2.0 heads have 3 intake manifold studs not 4. Was that a typo? confused24.gif

I have an extra 2.0 head and i have 1.7 and 1.8 heads also. They are in need of a rebuild.

still havent installed that bar i got from you yet... Drop me an email when you can m030marketing@gmail.com w/ a picture of the 2.0 head. you are correct, 3 studs, not 4... late on the east coast.

Thanks
casey944
bump... cash in hand. please let me know!
scoobykvn
I might have a spare one. I will check tonight and let you know the condition if I do. It will surely need rebuilt.
scoobykvn
I guess I don't have one, sorry.
casey944
not a problem... i have a lead on a matched set... expecting hi rez photos today so i can have a look at any cracking...
mepstein
I am having a set bead blasted and magnafluxed today. Then up for sale. Thanks, Mark
casey944
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 27 2010, 09:11 AM) *

I am having a set bead blasted and magnafluxed today. Then up for sale. Thanks, Mark

Mark, i sent you a message... keep me updated...

m030marketing@gmail.com
JRust
I have a single 2.0 3 bolt head off a 74. Email sent with pics
hwgunner
I am going to have to bug out on this one. i just looked at 5 different heads and they all have a problem that makes them un-usable. One hase a burnt valve, through the head, two others have big cracks and the other 2 were cut for 103 P&C's. Sorry.

jonathan
dlwbbr
see attached parts list-FS. 1 set 2L 914 heads FS.
Thanks,
Dan W dlwbbr@yahoo.com
dinomium
I have one good 2lt head and one with a blown out exhaust boss what side do you need?
IronHillRestorations
I have a set of 2.0 heads (pretty sure they are 3 bolt intakes though) that were rebuilt by Mark Stephens High Performance about ten years ago, and been in a box ever since. $800 plus actual shipping, ready to bolt on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.