Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Innovate LC-1 Wideband Controller opinions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tornik550
I recently purchased a Innovate LC-1 wideband controller to help me turn my carbs. I have ordered the product but have not received it yet.

-Does anybody here have experience with this model? If so, what are your opinions.
-Is it possible to use only the 02 sensor and controller and NO gauge? I was hoping that could basically use my laptop as the gauge. I plan on getting a gauge later- I am out of space to install more gauges
-any tips on installation (not really the o2 location- already asked that in another thread)?
-anything you think I should know about this before installing it.

Heres a link to the controller that I purchased.
http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/lc1.php
Mark Henry
Get the gauge, pretty hard to watch your laptop while you drive.
Get an old ashtray and cannibalize it to make a heads-up mount. Then remove it when you're done.
sean_v8_914
I used an LC-1 with my lap top for a year before I fell into an LM-1 fro cheap. I bought the rpm converter, daisy chained it to tthe LC-1 and recorded AFR with an RPM overlay. the instructions to do this are on teh inovate web site. it is VERY easy to do. I also built a wire loom with gator clips fro teh 12v o2 heater power and the "included" lap top connection. I zip tied it all together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.