Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Set of FOUR 205/50R15 General UHP Exclaims on Cookie Cutters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tomeric914
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Set of FOUR 205/50R15 General UHP Exclaims mounted and balanced on 15x6 Cookie Cutters (5 bolt) with about 8,000 miles on them. Tires worked great for me both on the street and DEs. Ranked number 4 for Ultra High Performance Summer tires on Tirerack.com's Tire Survey Results. Cookie Cutters have black centers and silver painted outers. Can provide pics on request.

Tires have a 2008 DOT year code on them.

Tires are barely worn. Treadwear is even on all tires. These are $73 each from Tirerack

I have recently flared my car and no longer need these. New Price listed below. NEW PRICE - CLICK HERE
racerbvd
Any pix?? Are you open to any trades??
tomeric914
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Aug 26 2010, 12:41 AM) *

Any pix?? Are you open to any trades??

One pic below of the stack. The white on the tread is overspray which is ONLY on the tread.

I also recall that one of the rims has a dent on the inside of the rim but it didn't affect the balance of the wheel. Because of that dent, I'll take another $50 off the package deal. $300 for the set of 4 plus shipping.

racerbvd I'll PM you momentarily.

Click to view attachment
tomeric914
icon_bump.gif
JRust
If you could do $300 shipped I'd take them biggrin.gif . Wish you were local. These are just for spares & I really don't need them. Always nice having backups though. Good luck with the sale either way.
Gigamight
I am looking at your info, and I am close to planet Earth, even closer to the Northeast states, but.....
tomeric914
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 3 2010, 10:09 AM) *

If you could do $300 shipped I'd take them biggrin.gif . Wish you were local. These are just for spares & I really don't need them. Always nice having backups though. Good luck with the sale either way.

Possibly if I shipped them Greyhound. I've had good luck with them but heard others who have not been so lucky. I'd need to look into shipping charges. PM me your zip code.

QUOTE(Gigamight @ Sep 3 2010, 10:35 AM) *

I am looking at your info, and I am close to planet Earth, even closer to the Northeast states, but.....

I'm near Syracuse, NY.
tomeric914
These are still available. $300 plus shipping which is TWO 24x24x24 packages weighing about 75 lbs each. If you sweet talk me, I'll consider paying for half the shipping as long as it's in the continental US. No sheeplove.gif though please.
tomeric914
Sunday bump. Make me an offer!
tomeric914
icon_bump.gif
tomeric914
I want these out of my garage! $200 plus shipping
914forme
PM Sent wish they where 7s, but oh well.
racerbvd
QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Sep 25 2010, 05:23 PM) *

I want these out of my garage! $200 plus shipping

Total shipped to 32073???
tomeric914
QUOTE(914forme @ Sep 28 2010, 11:39 AM) *

PM Sent wish they where 7s, but oh well.

Well actually, I also have a set of four 15x7 rims with OLD Goodyear racing slicks on them. I don't remember how straight those rims are but could check.
tomeric914
SOLD

Someone got a smokin' deal...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.